Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The beginning of the end for the Attercliffe 'golden mile'?  (Read 4351 times)

Mark76

Apparently a new school is to be constructed very close to VIP on the main Attercliffe road. As a result it is highly likely that some of the massage parlours will be forced to move. One lady who owns an establishment on there has advised the police want them to move on, probably to a nearby industrial area.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the coming months as there are several parlours very close to where the school will be built.

Offline NIK

Apparently a new school is to be constructed very close to VIP on the main Attercliffe road. As a result it is highly likely that some of the massage parlours will be forced to move. One lady who owns an establishment on there has advised the police want them to move on, probably to a nearby industrial area.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the coming months as there are several parlours very close to where the school will be built.

Once upon a time I'd have been bothered by this. Nowadays I couldn't give a monkeys chuff as I doubt I will ever go again.
However I realise some punters will be affected, although if they are going to remain open it shouldn't be a problem. You can bet your bottom dollar whatever happens they will fetch up somewhere else.
Attercliffe Rd is a bit exposed to be discreet anyway. First parlour I ever went to in Sheff in the early 90's was kind of behind the back of Attercliffe Rd towards the city end from GFE. I think it was called First Class. You went round the back where there was plenty of parking (up some steps I think) so it was more discreet. Is it still there?

Offline Sonny Crockett

If that is what it is............ Then I don't think it would affect me as I have only been to GFE........... Where I had a couple of good times!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if any other massage parlours on Atterclife Rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
If that is what it is............ Then I don't think it would affect me as I have only been to GFE........... Where I had a couple of good times!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if any other massage parlours on Atterclife Rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've got a full list here: External Link/Members Only

I've grouped Fantasia VIP with Fantasia.

TBH, it could mark the end of punting for me and I haven't been prolific, mainly due to illness, work and being dicked about by prossies. The thing is there is no way I am going to pay £80 for half hour is with an indie prossie, most of which are ugly or unappealing when I can see two nice attractive women for the same price in a safe environment without much effort. There are other parlours though.

Mark76

Once upon a time I'd have been bothered by this. Nowadays I couldn't give a monkeys chuff as I doubt I will ever go again.
However I realise some punters will be affected, although if they are going to remain open it shouldn't be a problem. You can bet your bottom dollar whatever happens they will fetch up somewhere else.
Attercliffe Rd is a bit exposed to be discreet anyway. First parlour I ever went to in Sheff in the early 90's was kind of behind the back of Attercliffe Rd towards the city end from GFE. I think it was called First Class. You went round the back where there was plenty of parking (up some steps I think) so it was more discreet. Is it still there?

I'm not concerned as 95% of my punts are indies. Only used Athena and VIP (Which is more 'indie experience' than parlour) this year.

I posted the info to give people the heads up really. It's a shame that some will be affected by it if it happens. Bear in mind my info is third hand, though it all seems legit.

Not sure about First Class. Never been, though the name certainly rings a bell.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I'm not concerned as 95% of my punts are indies. Only used Athena and VIP (Which is more 'indie experience' than parlour) this year.

I posted the info to give people the heads up really. It's a shame that some will be affected by it if it happens. Bear in mind my info is third hand, though it all seems legit.

Not sure about First Class. Never been, though the name certainly rings a bell.
I think First Class might be a laser eye clinic or possibly above it. Acording to Mc Coys guide I've got: 557A, Attercliffe Rd.

I don't tend to see indies, very few appeal to me these days, out of the ones on AW, most are overpriced IMHO. Then the locations are often miles from me, bumping up the cost. Info does seem legit, I did hear that police clamped down by requiring saunas to be licensed a few years back.

Offline smaugthegolden

First Class is not a laser eye clinic, it's very much open for business

Offline wristjob

I think First Class might be a laser eye clinic or possibly above it. Acording to Mc Coys guide I've got: 557A, Attercliffe Rd.

I don't tend to see indies, very few appeal to me these days, out of the ones on AW, most are overpriced IMHO. Then the locations are often miles from me, bumping up the cost. Info does seem legit, I did hear that police clamped down by requiring saunas to be licensed a few years back.

Sheffield is bizarre. You can get a punt for £20/25, a decent basic 30 min for £40/45 and as you said - safe environment. Indies a hard to find, and seem a good £20/hour more than Leeds or Nottingham - and also it's rare I've seen a Sheffield/Rotherham indie who looked that great.

If they do move it might be a good thing. I recently went to Athena - walk off the street through a sex shop then round the back, I can happily give that a miss.

Offline chandlerhandler

I think I preferred the days of the sleazy parlours along the 'golden mile' & elsewhere

I know you didn't know what you were going to get girl wise back in the pre internet days, but you could always just have a sauna if you didn't fancy any of them.

I think I must have tried most of them back then, Omega, First Class, Honeypot, Butterflies, Mirage (Tinsley), Fantasia, Club 160 (City Sauna) Crystal Suites (Neepsend) Ceasars & whatever La Chambre was called previously, I'm sure there were others but they slip my mind at the moment

Offline kingkong69

Yeah the good old days I tried them all too :yahoo:

Offline The_Scarecrow

Not forgetting Bird of Paradise - Anyone recall that place with the Disgusting "spa" pool that had a layer of green scum on the top. Good times indeed!

Offline uksweet

Yes, still there....

Offline Tricks