Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phew! Got the all-clear from GUM clinic  (Read 2159 times)

Offline FiveKnuckles

For all those that haven’t had a recent STI/STD test (or never had one), go get one done.  It’s pretty anonymous.

Being relatively new to this hobby I've learnt a lot over the past few weeks regarding STI and STD's.  I'm a very cautious punter, don't kiss or lick and everything is done with a dom.  I usually shave my privates the day prior to a punt which in hindsight, is not a great idea as you can introduce cuts to that area and fluids can enter your body.

During my last punt, I had a great time but later realised the SP barebacks and my mind went into a spin.  Some will say some SP's will put BB on their profiles but don't offer, so I called to check and she confirms BB is available.  Pointlessly asked if she’s clean knowing there’s only one answer.

Playing back the whole punt in my head, she was grinding away like a lunatic in cowgirl  :wacko: and her skin was not smooth.   What if her vaginal juices got onto my freshly shaved area?    What's more ironic she had music playing and I said "Is that Rihanna?", to which she answered "No" and guess what she puts on; 'Rihanna’s Man Down'.   :dash:

So I research into GUM clinics and read up on all the different sexual diseases.  This shit is pretty scary and I start to look for signs on my own body.  Every spot, rash, razor bump, headache I relate to stuff I read or pictures I see online.  My mind was definitely plays tricks on me and having anxiety attacks.  You will be convinced you caught something!

Ordered a test kit and got the results back via text this morning.  All clear.  Like a different person today without the fear.
If I continue to punt regularly I will do bi-annual test going forward.

If you’re uncertain, go get a test done and not more sexual contact until the results.  You can order kits online and pick up at your nearest sexual health clinic.  The NHS staff are very helpful. 

Online GingerNuts

Congratulations. Who's the barebacker?

Offline Beans1234

Thanks for sharing I'm one who stresses too  :blush:

Offline EclipseBlue

I get tested about once a month, as I read somewhere things can take a little while to show up.  I do enjoy RO/OWO and kissing unlike the OP though.

Offline Joball87

Always worth getting checked now and then just in case imho, I know I do. As a note to others, those DIY postal kits (where you squeeze the f out of a finger to add 10-16 drops of blood into a tube) are OK but I don't think as sensitive as if you went to a proper GUM clinic and they took a proper blood sample - good enough though to use the urine test for eg chlamydia etc and the postal kit blood test is still pretty accurate.

Also, I found out, some stuff like HIV and Syphilis can take several weeks to "mature" post exposure so also worth bearing that in mind. 

IF you did have a sudden mass panic on the day / saw something very odd / condom fell off etc it might be possible to get a PEP injection if very quick - they can reduce the risk of getting HIV for example.

Ultimately this game is not risk free, however if you're careful and there are not open cuts/sores/weird looking things anywhere/use rubbers the risks net net are relatively low even if still going for OWO and RO.

Offline FiveKnuckles

recently reviewed VS girl.  someone later linked her AW and had BB listed.

The search tip for AW is to save a profile for Bareback and Unprotected Sex to cross reference back any VS profiles.   Me being a noob just ticked dislike BB and Unprotected so those profiles got hidden from my searches.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
The lack knowledge and awareness of sexual health that some SS have (don’t have!) never ceases to amaze me. Can’t decide if it is naivety, ignorance or stupidness. Davie Mac has kindly posted many links to the uneducated in the past.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 04:37:33 pm by Lou2019 »

Offline Dipper

The lack knowledge and awareness of sexual health that some SS have (don’t have!) never ceases to amaze me. Can’t decide if it is naivety or stupidness

What would be your advice?

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
What would be your advice?

I’m not here to hold your hand, take responsibility for yourself

Online GingerNuts

recently reviewed VS girl.  someone later linked her AW and had BB listed.

The search tip for AW is to save a profile for Bareback and Unprotected Sex to cross reference back any VS profiles.   Me being a noob just ticked dislike BB and Unprotected so those profiles got hidden from my searches.

Ta.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline FiveKnuckles

The lack knowledge and awareness of sexual health that some SS have (don’t have!) never ceases to amaze me. Can’t decide if it is naivety, ignorance or stupidness. Davie Mac has kindly posted many links to the uneducated in the past.

that's why sites like UKP are invaluable to educate people and remind those that are seasoned punters not to let their guard down. 

sex education in school does not delve into the nitty gritty of each STD.  The message is wear a condom to avoid pregnancies and the transmission of viruses from non-safe sex. 

besides reviews on which WG is reliable and provides good service, we are here to give each other some support.  You can go to the NHS website and read about everything but when you read a story on the forum, the message may get through to someone that has been in a similar situation. 

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
that's why sites like UKP are invaluable to educate people and remind those that are seasoned punters not to let their guard down. 

sex education in school does not delve into the nitty gritty of each STD.  The message is wear a condom to avoid pregnancies and the transmission of viruses from non-safe sex. 

besides reviews on which WG is reliable and provides good service, we are here to give each other some support.  You can go to the NHS website and read about everything but when you read a story on the forum, the message may get through to someone that has been in a similar situation.

I think you missed the point I was making

Offline FiveKnuckles

I think you missed the point I was making

I got your point.

Seeking is different to say learning to drive a car.  We don't study a punters blue book and take a test before letting loose on the streets.   
We're probably more ignorant and naïve.  I don't think anyone is intentionally stupid, just careless and uneducated.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
I got your point.

Seeking is different to say learning to drive a car.  We don't study a punters blue book and take a test before letting loose on the streets.   
We're probably more ignorant and naïve.  I don't think anyone is intentionally stupid, just careless and uneducated.

I’ll go with careless and uneducated
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 05:37:12 pm by Lou2019 »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

An awful lot of 'advice' given on here has to be taken with a bucket full of salt, nothing beats official sources when it comes to your health.

As Lou2019 said at times the lack of basic awareness of general health as well as sexual health issues shown on here is astounding.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
An awful lot of 'advice' given on here has to be taken with a bucket full of salt, nothing beats official sources when it comes to your health.

As Lou2019 said at times the lack of basic awareness of general health as well as sexual health issues shown on here is astounding.

How many times have we had this discussion Daviemac it’s crazy  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
How many times have we had this discussion Daviemac it’s crazy  :unknown:
One little example, i went to see my doc about ED medication, 2 consultations and blood tests to rule out 5 different possible causes before it was prescribed, yet we get people on here asking if it's OK to take Sildenafil when they take medication for a heart condition.   :wacko: 

Offline Dipper

I’m not here to hold your hand, take responsibility for yourself

A very sharp response.

How much would hand holding cost me?

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
One little example, i went to see my doc about ED medication, 2 consultations and blood tests to rule out 5 different possible causes before it was prescribed, yet we get people on here asking if it's OK to take Sildenafil when they take medication for a heart condition.   :wacko:

God yes daviemac that’s one surprises no end. How some will just buy it and take it from some random seller on eBay for example without any research, bloody crazy. As the saying goes you can’t fix stupid  :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 07:04:10 pm by Lou2019 »

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
A very sharp response.

How much would hand holding cost me?

apologies I’m not know for my fluffiness (I’m nice really honest lol)

Is hand holding a fetish service lol
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 07:06:10 pm by Lou2019 »

Offline norwichfunseeker

God yes daviemac that’s one surprises no end. How some will just buy it and take it from some random seller on eBay for example without any research, bloody crazy. As the saying goes you can’t fix stupid  :unknown:

Those same people prob dont trust / wont have the vaccine either!

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Those same people prob dont trust / wont have the vaccine either!

That’s another story (thread)

Offline norwichfunseeker

That’s another story (thread)

agreed - and dont want to stray onto politics and get a ban.

Evening Lou, ive read a few of your posts previously but we have never conversed - I do enjoy your input from the other side of the fence.
Always good to have balance. 

Offline Dipper

apologies I’m not know for my fluffiness (I’m nice really honest lol)

Is hand holding a fetish service lol

Fair.

I was genuinely interested in your safety protocols.

Offline Straightsix

....and does she offer anal bareback?
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
agreed - and dont want to stray onto politics and get a ban.

Evening Lou, ive read a few of your posts previously but we have never conversed - I do enjoy your input from the other side of the fence.
Always good to have balance.

It’s not always welcome but I do like to put my pennies worth in so to speak and yes in a way to (try) not get banned. There’s always a few topics where a SPs view isn’t a bad a thing, this thread being one of them.

Offline Jonestown

When the OP says he is a cautious punter I think he is understating the case if he is really worried about infection through possible day old shaving cuts during cowgirl. If I was as apprehensive as that, irrespective of any BB suspicion, I’d be looking for another hobby.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Five Knuckles..

Be advised that most all service providers are BB'ing someone somwhere, pimp's boy friend they'll be someone .

Rubber up and protect yourself but if you deem the risk to much, puntings not for you!...

Offline meptalon

When the OP says he is a cautious punter I think he is understating the case if he is really worried about infection through possible day old shaving cuts during cowgirl. If I was as apprehensive as that, irrespective of any BB suspicion, I’d be looking for another hobby.

+1

Offline FiveKnuckles

Learn and adapt.  When VAR was announced in footy how many managers quit?  :lol:
I will shave a few days before or walk in like a caveman  :cool:

Five Knuckles..

Be advised that most all service providers are BB'ing someone somwhere, pimp's boy friend they'll be someone .

Rubber up and protect yourself but if you deem the risk to much, puntings not for you!...

It's a numbers games.   Logically thinking a SP BB'ing her pimp has a lower risk than a SP that BB's a random punters of the street?

Offline norwichfunseeker

It's a numbers games.   Logically thinking a SP BB'ing her pimp has a lower risk than a SP that BB's a random punters of the street?

Lower risk, but still a risk non the less.

Offline Doc Holliday

The lack knowledge and awareness of sexual health that some SS* have (don’t have!) never ceases to amaze me.

This thread is a top 10 example. Filled with nonsense.

* I would include SPs in that also.