Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jozefina TW3 TOFTT for my Southern friends. Glad I did  (Read 2676 times)

10 review(s) for Hot Kattana (7 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Oralbgood

The girl: Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Came down to London for a certain Rugby Game and had time to kill. Carried out some research but decided to take a random punt.

Communication: Booked on Adult Work and received Text confirming post code. Carried out by a 'Friend', not Jozefina.

Location: Easy to find small block of flats, not far off Hounslow centre. Kept waiting by door to flats for a few minutes until she text through her flat number. Flats a little run down but her flat was fitted out ok. Had a running machine by the bed, scared the living daylight out of me as I haven't been close to one for years   :scare:.

Admin: I was going to go for 30 mins for £60 but on seeing her I upgraded to 60 mins for £80. Reasonable price.

Jozefina: Behind the magic door stood a size 6 , 5'5" very tanned and made up 31 year old. Pictures are accurate as was the pink fluffy dressing gown and large pig slippers, seen on her AWAuthentification shot. Underneath she was wearing a one piece something or other, didn't stay on long enough to remember. Jozefina is addicted to Red Bull and is a smoker, neither of which were initially apparent.

The Action: Jozefina seemed quite nervous and through broken English asked me what I wanted. I knew she wouldn't do Cim or Anal so my request was straight forward: DFK, Owo, sex Cg and then Doggy cum and repeat.
I was offered a shower and drink both of which I accepted and then down to business.
Standing DFK with mutual exploration of each other's bodies, leading to the 'bed', which seemed to be made up of 3 independent blocks covered in a mattress. Throughout our activities 'cracks did appear between the 3 blocks that could easily have swallowed one of us up :scare:.
More DFK on the bed, I was a little excited and she told me to slow down and not try to 'eat her face'. It came across like that due to language barrier. Then she wiped mini me with a couple of wet wipes, even though I had just showered and proceeded to give me one of the best BJs I have had. Slow gentle movements of her pierced tongue around my shaft and tip, taking me deeper with each minute that passed. After about 8 minutes of this I couldn't take much more and asked her to cover me up. She looked puzzled and said 'now, aren't you enjoying my BJ?'. Too damn right I was but I wanted to shag her before I popped !!!
I asked for CG and she offered this with slow gentle movements, building up pace and then bringing her knees towards me started to do fast squats that were amazing. Kept this up for 5 mins and then she leapt off and asked that we changed position. She positioned herself on the edge of the bed, arsenal up face down and I took the invitation. What a sight, a toned, tanned size 6 girl waiting to be entered so I did and, surprisingly, I banged away for a good 5 mins. She was making the right noises and scrunching up the duvet with her hands. I felt quite pleased with myself :D
We then moved into spoons, a new one for me, and within a minute or two, I had filled the Condom and was exhausted. She offered me wet wipes and I cleaned myself up.  I do like it when I just lie there and they attend  to the mess they have caused  :dash:

Right round 2. She had told me that this would have to be OW. I suggested that I take a shower and so would be clean again, she was happy with that so, more OWO which was fantastic and more DFK.
Then her phone alarm went off :dash: :scare: :dash: She said don't worry and continued with Owo, after another 5 minutes it went off again and so did my hard on. Jozefina apologised and seemed genuine. She offered me a third shower which I accepted, I dressed, more DFK and I left.

In summary she is a lovely woman with great slim figure, happy to oblige from her limited like list and her OWO is fantastic. Disappointed by the alarm clock but other than that  :thumbsup:

Would I go again YES, but it is a 4 hour round trip, so may have to wait for a while :(
Regards
OBG
 :hi:

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review much appreciated as you travelled.....she looks good but is venue in new appts or shit flat over........also appreciate your midlands review esp miss brooks .....no MI?.....

Oralbgood

thanks for the review much appreciated as you travelled.....she looks good but is venue in new appts or shit flat over........also appreciate your midlands review esp miss brooks .....no MI?.....

Thanks. Let's just say not the new appts :rolleyes:

Michelle Independent, I have yet to see but sounds like she could easily get into my top 3 :thumbsup:

Regards
OBG

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for the review op.
Face showing her age in the pictures. Was she made-up quite well in person or still looking a bit rough (facially). Was she better looking than the girl, blue amber, who you previously reviewed?

Was josefina friendly and up for it? Any signs of going through the motions from her?

Offline Convince Me

OP, hope you had a plan B, C & D after your treck.

peter2017

Glad you enjoyed it, not my type of girl tho.
When a girl start wiping your dick before sucking it and she knows you just took a shower, thats there when things start going wrong. I mean you just came out of the shower.
Nevermind, most important you enjoyed it  :rolleyes:

Offline Convince Me

Some girls just don't like pre cum, hence the last wills before engaging tongue & lips. Could also be habit.

Oralbgood

Thanks for the review op.
Face showing her age in the pictures. Was she made-up quite well in person or still looking a bit rough (facially). Was she better looking than the girl, blue amber, who you previously reviewed?

Was josefina friendly and up for it? Any signs of going through the motions from her?

Hi Tony_Red. She was better looking than Amber and 4 sizes slimmer, quite a lot of makeup but had a fantastic slim figure. She was eager to please but a little 'shy', asking if everything was ok with OWO as she has her tongue pierced and what did I want her to do next etc. She willing participated and was good vfm.

I didn't have any other plans.  If I had walked or comms didn't work I would have driven up the M40 with not only a hardon but £80 in my pocket towards my next punt

Thanks for the comments guys and if are up my way check out my reviews some good talent in the Midlands  :thumbsup:

Regards
OBG
 :hi:

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for the reply. I have to have a gameplan otherwise I will be going from plan Bs to plan Bs and becoming delusional with punting.
So, i'll pass on this one for the mo.  Thanks again.

Offline rasclatbobby

You've sold me on this after saying great owo and tounge piercing!

Monsieur69

Thanks for the review. She is a 40 minute round trip for me rather than 4 hours. I don't think she will see 39 again but enthusiastic and not expensive.