Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rios Kentish Town - Blonde Swedish Massage Therapist  (Read 2113 times)

Offline bradyrtn

I've not been to London for a while but I travelled in two weeks ago and after my morning meetings decided to go to Rios to relax in the sauna and get a massage. I was surprised to find out however, when I got there that they don't do massages any more it's just the 'facilities' that are on offer.
There used to be a blonde Swedish massage therapist there who always wore a thin summer dress that barely contained her inflated chest. She was one of the main reasons i went to that part of town. I think her name was Natasha.
Does anyone here know if she moved on to another location to continue working doing massages? as I would love to find her again next time I'm in London.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You're coming across as a stalker, you asked this a couple of weeks ago. Stalkers aren't welcome on here, forget her, move on and start to make some form of useful contributions.

Offline bradyrtn

Good point that's what Tequila can do to your brain when you've had too much time on your own. I totally forgot I had already asked  lol

Offline Tomcat

That service stopped when the pandemic hit.