Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Le Boudoir Club - anybody been?  (Read 4550 times)

Offline JackSaint

Anyone been here, I heard from a mate that it's wild External Link/Members Only

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I'm intrigued. Would be interested to hear what your mate told you.

Offline JackSaint

I'm intrigued. Would be interested to hear what your mate told you.

He went in with a girl from work after a dinner, she headed straight for the bar, took her kit off and was sucking someone's cock within minutes, it was full on all over the place, in public and private rooms.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Sounds great my concern is it being an absolute sausage-fest given single men are allowed to attend.

Offline southcoastpunter

from their website - it seems to be only open on a Friday and saturday evening and they say  "Friday events include up to 25 single males, whilst Saturday events are restricted to couples and singles ladies". You also have to be a registered member which includes showing photo ID.

It does seem to be an interesting place!!

Online finn5555

Sounds great my concern is it being an absolute sausage-fest given single men are allowed to attend.

Same as any club on the nights they allow single blokes

Offline JackSaint

from their website - it seems to be only open on a Friday and saturday evening and they say  "Friday events include up to 25 single males, whilst Saturday events are restricted to couples and singles ladies". You also have to be a registered member which includes showing photo ID.

It does seem to be an interesting place!!

I'm interested in quality of the ladies, the one who went with my friend is twenties, Essex girl pretty, fake teeth and tits, if that's common I'm up for it.

Offline bonapati

I'm interested in quality of the ladies, the one who went with my friend is twenties, Essex girl pretty, fake teeth and tits, if that's common I'm up for it.

Fill me in.

Offline JimmyWong

Sounds very interesting! Seems like the best avenue for more info at the moment is probably your mate.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

You also have to be a registered member which includes showing photo ID.

They will also refuse membership if they consider you ugly, old or fat and they apply that to both the male and females looking for membership

It is a swingers club but they do have a mid week evening event called "Hot Wives" with working girls

Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Shades

I would not describe myself as anything more than average looks wise and they let me in...it was not like everyone was a model, but also there were not any really old or really fat people either. Nice venue though.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I would not describe myself as anything more than average looks wise and they let me in...it was not like everyone was a model, but also there were not any really old or really fat people either. Nice venue though.

I didn't say the bar was particularly low but there is definitely a bar. I was accepted but have seen feedback on Fabswingers from many others who weren't allowed to join. In the end I never went due to late night travel issues 

Offline MCullen71

Went about 5 years ago with an SP to make us a couple. V good. Lots of attractive people, loads of public action but will depend on your ability to schmooze other couples/women as to whether you get much action outside of your date. No WGs provided by the house on the night I went so I imagine there are challenges as a single bloke.

Offline londonroad

Prior to Covid I was seeing a sugar babe from the SA site. She had been to the venue before with a sugar daddy and we were going to attend as a couple with her signing me in. Unfortunately, Covid arrived and the venue closed before we could agree a convenient date to attend.
It is still on my bucket list but I believe the vetting process for signal guys can be challenging to navigate - especially for an older guy like me!

Offline another381

How do you know they bring in working girls for this event?

Prices for single guys are so high. I know its to stop loads of horny blokes flooding in but you might go and not even be guaranteed a shag.

They will also refuse membership if they consider you ugly, old or fat and they apply that to both the male and females looking for membership

It is a swingers club but they do have a mid week evening event called "Hot Wives" with working girls

Offline Stevelondon

Did someone say they won’t let you in if you’re old, ugly or fat.

What about if your all three……… I’m in then  :D :lol:

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

How do you know they bring in working girls for this event?

Prices for single guys are so high. I know its to stop loads of horny blokes flooding in but you might go and not even be guaranteed a shag.

I wrote that they brought in working girls as I recognised a few of the girls who were attending as being known "party girls". My post was from March so things may have changed

Offline davidgood

I can't comment on the Friday and Saturday night parties but Thursday nights are Guilt Free Girls parties.

You have to apply for membership and only got it if you are considered attractive.

There may be playing couples but there are usually a couple of hostesses who are regular party girls.

This is a review from a few years ago;-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=2604247

Let us have a new review if anyone goes.

Regards,

davidgood