Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: plans thwarted by ladies travelling  (Read 826 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I decided to change my focus recently. Last week I met a lady aged 26. I was planning to meet a 19-year old on Tuesday in Bedford.

I could not get a reply and I now see she is in Leicester. Another youngster went from Milton Keynes to Southampton and now she is up north all in 48 hours. A third one was there in the aptly named Bedford and vanished. I cannot believe that ladies of this age can flit without a Sergei marshalling their travels and their apartments. (I can send links but no point really as they will only flit again.

Anyone else made plans and the lady flitted?

Offline hungrypunt

I was following Oriental Nisa, who funnily enough went to Southampton and also Bedford. I am waiting for her trip back up North west/North wales

Maybe there is a WG map we dont know about,  :cool: cheap deals on Travel Lodge even, free maccies, shortest route form a to b,  dunno
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 11:19:42 pm by hungrypunt »

TimeForTea

It could be to entice punters in different areas to pay for their private galleries?

Offline Plan R

Yep, saw this WG twice in 2016 External Link/Members Only
It was fanny-tastic each time and was looking forward to a third go..

But throughout 2017 the location listed has changed every month, and not just the next town along.
Talking Wales one week, Scotland the next. Sergei has kept this up all year and there is never a phone number given.

Bit odd and takes 'fliting' to another level.  :unknown:

bigmanbigman

Wgs park profiles at the other end of the country when not working p.g. earner

Online scutty brown

EE gangs usually seem not to give the girls prior warning that they're moving...what often happens is the courier arrives with no notice, picks up one lot and delivers another. They take the hit on the loss on the hotel room, though sometimes the new girls simply replace the old in the same room. The courier arrives, goes to the room, and announces: "You're moving, NOW"
What that means is they continue advertising on AW and VS until the last minute or later, with the change of location being made on the profiles by the gang once they are in transit. The gang does all it can to prevent the girls from knowing they're moving, and also to prevent the authorities knowing they're moving. If they change the AW location before the girls are uplifted, it tips the police off that the courier is coming that day (and so can be identified)
Inevitably some punters lose their bookings
Another reason why booking an EE girl more than an hour ahead is pointless

Online scutty brown

It could be to entice punters in different areas to pay for their private galleries?

certainly thats true of some girls

Offline Paul31

I have a regular who has started to except my booking then if it's quiete she cancels and goes on tour.she has done this twice lately.there won't be a third time

Offline MilleMiglia

I saw a post on ISG recently, where a guy had gone to Prague (I think). When he called the girl he'd got a booking with to tell her he'd arrived, she was in a different country altogether.

Jay189

Yeah this annoys me.

Just gotta wait for them to come back your way i guess.