Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best way to flag up a bad experience?  (Read 894 times)

notmisterspock

So... I'm new to the community, but not new to punting, and I was hoping for some advice on bad experiences.

I'm lucky to have only had the one, to be honest; I wasn't terribly savvy when I started out, and made a lot of the rookie mistakes like not having a separate phone. Fortunately, most of the girls I met were actually pretty decent, if not entirely fantastic in the sack, so nothing came back to burn me. Considering I was using craigslist, I'd consider that to be a minor miracle. ;)

Anyway. About six months ago, I got ripped off. Not robbed at knifepoint, not robbed by the boyfriend/pimp, not asked for a deposit... and to be fair, while the girl was outwardly quite nice and we'd had a good meet before, there were a few things which, in hindsight added up enough that they should've made alarm bells go off, and I ended up with my wallet substantially (though not excessively) lighter. You live, you learn. I've let it go, and would like to emphasise that this is not an attempt to be bitter or vindictive - I just want to share information.

To cut a long story short, my quandry is this: she's still active, and - after deleting her profile on AW a couple of weeks after the fact - has recently resurfaced on a new profile. I'm wondering what the best way to bring her activities to people's attention might be; I thought about writing a review, but was unsure if doing so on a new profile was "fair game", and also concerned that she might, if she came across it, be able to link it to me (unless she does this to all her punters) and kick up a stink. On the other hand, she IS a scam artist, a drug user, a liar, and - despite it not being on her likes list - cheerfully and casually offers bareback; "I've run out of condoms - you don't mind, do you?" (yes, I did, actually... which may have contributed to her actions).

So whilst I'll be giving her the swerve, I'd be very grateful for advice on how to handle. Any thoughts, gents?

Offline OakTree

LICKER99

Quick question.... reading between the lines.. Can the WG out you?

notmisterspock

Six months ago, I would've said no. But her new profile is in the same general area as me (she appears to have moved house since!), and I'd sooner keep my head down. I don't have the same mobile number as I was using (which was just a throw-away anyway), never had an outcall, not told her my real name, not using the same name here as I was elsewhere, didn't send her a picture or give her the chance to get near my ID, and as far as I know we don't have any other links bar one fun meet and one bad one.

I just don't want to tempt fate, you know?

Offline cueball

That is a good point.

If you can safeguard your own security then I'd advise doing a review on here and including her current aw link.

LICKER99

In addition... just be aware that, as far as I can tell, although I'm new to the forum, if you post and there is any nasty fall-out Admin will NOT delete your review or posts under pressure from

you or the WG.

notmisterspock

If you can safeguard your own security then I'd advise doing a review on here and including her current aw link.
That's what I'm inclined to do; I'm just trying to weigh the odds of it bringing trouble down on me. She may well have forgotten by now, but since she's moved to be VERY local to me since the incident - well I could blank her now if I ran into her in Tesco* (although I haven't, yet, and hope I don't) and expect that she would do the same to me - I wouldn't want to do so if there was the chance I'd previously provoked her through an honest review/warning. I'll let it sit a while and mull it over, though I do feel less-than-thrilled about leaving people open to the same experience.

However - thanks, gents, for your ideas. Good to hear both from a fellow FNG, and a seasoned and respected community member. :drinks:

* - to quote the late, great Sir Terry Wogan, other supermarket chains are available.

LICKER99

You now have a secondary issue to consider..  this thread and your posts will be visible to her should you post a review. It's advantageous to all punters to give an honest negative review on here(obviously) but your call OP. Personally wouldn't criticise you should you step away. Have a great Sunday!

Offline Widescreen

I take it that she is not yet reviewed on here?

Is her AW Feedback (useless as it is) all good or what ?

notmisterspock

I take it that she is not yet reviewed on here?

Is her AW Feedback (useless as it is) all good or what ?
No, she isn't (I did look before asking); and yes, it is.

Offline Widescreen

Then for now I guess just a waiting game to see if others have issues with her.  I understand your trepidation.  When I lived abroad, I only ever left a negative review after what I considered a suitable time had passed so I could not be identified but yours seams more complex than that.  Good luck.

notmisterspock

Yeah, if she was still a good ten miles away, then I'd be quite relaxed about it. But the proximity search puts us in the same postcode group, so although that's not a small area I'm still inclined to tread carefully.

bigmanbigman

As said you weigh it up i would if i was you ask admin for a different log on and name here and put up a neg review for her as if you just saw her this week with very loose details leave out the missing money bit etc .

bigmanbigman

Oh and of course standard advice take in to punt correct money no more
punt phone only if you need it and single car key .
Cheap watch.
Thats it
Also take everything with you if you vist shower toilet .

notmisterspock

Oh and of course standard advice take in to punt correct money no more
punt phone only if you need it and single car key .
Cheap watch.
Thats it
Also take everything with you if you vist shower toilet .
Fortunately it wasn't a theft, just a case of "getting fobbed off mid-punt" because of her unadvertised cavalier attitude to condoms - I'm wary to say more at this point, but all I lost was her fee (hence the wallet being lighter; if I'd known about that before doing the paperwork I would've just fucked right off, and if I'd known in the first place I wouldn't have booked her at all).

Wise words, though; thanks for sharing, and there's a couple of things there I hadn't thought of, so I'll bear it all in mind next time out.

bigmanbigman

You live and learn wgs have all the cards so to speak
You just have to learn when to play or
Pass.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Fortunately it wasn't a theft, just a case of "getting fobbed off mid-punt" because of her unadvertised cavalier attitude to condoms - I'm wary to say more at this point, but all I lost was her fee (hence the wallet being lighter; if I'd known about that before doing the paperwork I would've just fucked right off, and if I'd known in the first place I wouldn't have booked her at all).

Wise words, though; thanks for sharing, and there's a couple of things there I hadn't thought of, so I'll bear it all in mind next time out.
Almost certain that she has done the same with other guys therefore she won't have a clue who you are.
This community is all about sharing information and experiences, personally I think you need to put the girls link up if you want to be taken seriously so that others can avoid her

Offline hungrypunt

So what are you saying OP.

You turned up, paid she offered bareback as she had no nodders, you said no and lost your fee ?

If so, Its dragging out a bit isnt it, put a link up for her

Offline pewpewpew

If you don't provide a link it's a pointless post. We are here to share, and all you've shared is that a girl fucked you over. Happens to the best of us but unless you tell us who it is you've achieved nothing and if you never intended to give out the profile then what was the point in all of this in the first place?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 05:00:16 pm by pewpewpew »

bigmanbigman

Did you not ask for come back later.i will buy condoms
Or cim instead or money back some wgs dont wash .have shitty arse and bloody pussy all ways to get punter to
Get up and leave early .

notmisterspock

You turned up, paid she offered bareback as she had no nodders, you said no and lost your fee ?
It was a little more elaborate than that. If I'd walked, fair enough, but it was more of a hustle, then cutting off all contact. Hopefully you understand that I'm being circumspect with the details because I worry they'd be enough to identify exactly which customer I was.

I genuinely do appreciate what you chaps are saying, and I'm trying to convince myself to put up a link or a review or something - that's precisely why I was seeking advice, because I wasn't 100% certain that it was wise to do so despite feeling it was the right thing. I'm still on the fence about the wisdom of it, to be honest, just because of the proximity issue. And I fully accept that I was a bit naive in falling for it.

End of the day, I don't want to waste anyone's time, and I'm grateful for all the thoughts and advice shared above. At this point I'd like to think it over. If anyone isn't happy with that then I can only apologise.

Offline OakTree

You mentioned she’s a drug user. Why were you seeing her again or did this all become apparent when she offered BB? If you did know of her drug use before hand then her offering BB should be of no real surprise.

As this event happened over six months ago, I very much doubt she’d have clue who you are and therefore you should name this individual.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 05:36:01 pm by OakTree »

Offline nephilim

If you feel the warning would be valuable to the community (and, since you are posting it sounds like you do) then post the details and warn the rest of us

notmisterspock

You mentioned she’s a drug user. Why were you seeing her again or did this all become apparent when she offered BB?
I wasn't aware of it until that second meet, when she mentioned still being high on whatever she'd taken while clubbing the previous night; there were no signs of anything untoward the first time out. Even then, to be honest, I didn't make the link between the two, as she didn't say anything about opiates (and she didn't have any obvious needle marks); guess it's just a bias that I instinctively associate needle-users with that kind of behaviour, not people popping amphetamines and whatnot when they're out.

Anyway... I'll draft something up, see how it reads. I do feel she's worth a review, and it seems on balance that whilst I feel I need to watch my back, the community agrees with my initial thoughts that it's in the collective interest to do so.

Offline shagmore

Yes, it is in the collectives interest, but make sure your back is covered. But people like that need outing.

Offline Bogof60

Getting a bit fed up now.
OP either name the WG or stop whining.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Phaedrus

I think that you should ask admin to delete this thread which gives enough information that she might be able to figure out who you are and then you post a general review / warning without being too specific saying something along the lines of: Warning Bareback offered, ended the punt early but she did not give me my money back. That should be enough.