Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Established member  (Read 1107 times)

subversive

Quick question. I cannot see the posts and reviews from member when I click on their profile. The error message states that I'm not an established member. So here goes how does one become an established member.

vw

Quick question. I cannot see the posts and reviews from member when I click on their profile. The error message states that I'm not an established member. So here goes how does one become an established member.

Contribute !

Simplicity at its most simple.

2 posts in 26 months clearly does not make you established.

which punter were you stalking anyway?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 02:03:59 pm by vw »

Offline Goldfinch

So here goes how does one become an established member.

It starts by making more than 2 posts in 2 years,contribute to the forum and do some reviews.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Contribute !

Simplicity at its most simple.

2 posts in 26 months clearly does not make you established.

which punter were you stalking anyway?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Yep  :D
Wasn't aware that Admin had changed anything but presumably he has, hopefully it will encourage some people to actively contribute

Offline Goldfinch

aha

Yeah-the sun always shines on tv and the hit take on me (Norwegian pop from the early 80's)-a little off topic-save that for your next thread. :D

Offline hungrypunt

aha

What you was trying to stalk AHA, 30 years too late mate, find someone else to "hold close to your heaaaart"  :sarcastic:

Offline Goldfinch

What you was trying to stalk AHA, 30 years too late mate, find someone else to "hold close to your heaaaart"  :sarcastic:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

we need to go easy on the op or he'll be 'crying in the Rain'  :sarcastic:

subversive

OK, OK, many thanks for the lesson. Feeling humble now.

Offline stampjones

Yeah-the sun always shines on tv and the hit take on me (Norwegian pop from the early 80's)-a little off topic-save that for your next thread. :D
Im sitting in a pub with a pint and I shit you not take on me was playing as I read this!

Offline myothernameis

Would this be a London person, your stalking  :D :D

Offline Goldfinch

Im sitting in a pub with a pint and I shit you not take on me was playing as I read this!

:lol:

:thumbsup: still quality 32 years on   ;)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Are we supposed to believe that?
Sounds more like a comic strip adventure to me :hi:

Offline rndom

I will firstly say dont worry about it when it comes it comes

- Number one its been mentioned before post (give honest opinions about topics in the forums you can contribute to)

- Nextly you are a punter Punt read the forums and get an idea on what certain providers offer

- Read a few reviews and post a few reviews of your experience (its going to take a while but you will get it)

even if you are no established you can still post in forums and review service providers and read field reports so that should be enough

Offline houseboot

:lol:

:thumbsup: still quality 32 years on   ;)

But now acoustic. Touring now (was featured on the Beeb one morning this week)

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 10:21:06 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Bangers and Gash

OK, OK, many thanks for the lesson. Feeling humble now.

No need to get 'touchy'  :hi:

Offline Goldfinch

No need to get 'touchy'  :hi:

:D

Like I said before-we need to go easy on the op-we don't want to scare 'The Living Daylights' out of him-he may 'move to Memphis' -I've lost my 'train of thought' I think I'll leave it there. :sarcastic:

Offline MrMatrix

He's done his first review today. Not particularly inspiring after lurking here for 2 years.
OP the more you give the more you receive- you should know this by now :hi:

vw

He's done his first review today. Not particularly inspiring after lurking here for 2 years.
OP the more you give the more you receive- you should know this by now :hi:

Polish milf   :hi:  With weird photos

Hidden Image/Members Only

a step in the right direction. 

Offline scutty brown

I thought A-Ha was pronounced Uh-Oh
or even Ah-Shit

Offline nigel4498

Polish milf   :hi:  With weird photos

Hidden Image/Members Only

a step in the right direction.

Perhaps it's a pic of some guys balls after a good kicking session  :crazy:

Offline scutty brown

Offline Bangers and Gash

Like I said before-we need to go easy on the op-we don't want to scare 'The Living Daylights' out of him-he may 'move to Memphis' -I've lost my 'train of thought' I think I'll leave it there. :sarcastic:

Hark-et you!  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
aha

a-ha make me magnificent.... tonight!!!

Offline stampjones

Are we supposed to believe that?
Sounds more like a comic strip adventure to me :hi:
Maybe - I was feeling a bit off colour