Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Doing reviews can help yourself - narrow escape!  (Read 1382 times)

Offline RedKettle

Just having a look on AW to plan my week and a girl caught my eye - so I did a UKP search.

Found my own negative review!! 

Offline Chorley

Just having a look on AW to plan my week and a girl caught my eye - so I did a UKP search.

Priceless. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

Did you post a thank you for saving you a few bob on your negative review thread? :lol:

Online rebelscum

:D

If you hadn't have found the review, you'd have been asking had anyone saw her, gave her a negative review, and then have the difficult situation of telling yourself why you hadn't alerted yourself to your own review...

vw

Only in Sherwood.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Nice one anyway.  :thumbsup:

Offline hungrypunt

Ha ha, well I can see it done mote often than we think, the way some girls change the look etc.

Offline Drayki

That's a classic  :D :D :D

Offline Walternate

:lol:  :lol:

Offline scutty brown

Online tantraman

Ha! :lol: So many benefits to reviewing sexperiences on UKP! :drinks:

Offline RedKettle

Only in Sherwood.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Nice one anyway.  :thumbsup:

London girl. So many of them it is hard to keep track!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

:lol:

RK, you deserve a mention in the following on-going thread....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19404.msg1775350#new

Offline Belgarion

:lol: :lol:

Especially helpful when you've got serious horn as the Willy knows what he likes and will lead you astray.