Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dating -V- Punting Cost Effectiveness  (Read 1865 times)

Ming

Whilst driving today I heard on the BBC that a study has been made as to the costs of an average date being £127.70, this would include clothing, food contraception etc.

External Link/Members Only

But it did make me smile, I will be content to shell out £100 + on a punt, I know I will be seeing an attractive woman because I would have seen naked / semi naked pictures, if I have done my research properly I will be guaranteed a good blowjob, a fuck, possibly anal and the girl will be devoted to pleasing me and wearing and doing what I want (within reason).

Why would I want to date on the off chance I MAY get her naked, that she MAY have a decent body, she MAY be responsive in the sack and the pressure that is on us to perform and the  almost certain disappointment at the end?

Ok, if you are looking for a relationship then of course dating is the way to go, but if (and be honest here?) you are just looking for a leg over then it must be a punt????

Now I am a jaded ol git, but would be interested in others views???

Ming  :hi:

Dodo

.........but, on a date, you are intoxicated with the expectation, the hope that you will get into her knickers as opposed to the certainty that you will with a pro.

At the end of the day, I would much prefer to conquer a nice looking date than get sex because I paid the going rate.

Ming

.........but, on a date, you are intoxicated with the expectation, the hope that you will get into her knickers as opposed to the certainty that you will with a pro.

At the end of the day, I would much prefer to conquer a nice looking date than get sex because I paid the going rate.

I get that, but if she doesn't want to or even worse she is crap in bed don't you feel disappointed? I know I do, which is why I rarely date nowadays (that and being as ugly as sin  :D)

vw

I get that, but if she doesn't want to or even worse she is crap in bed don't you feel disappointed? I know I do, which is why I rarely date nowadays (that and being as ugly as sin  :D)

People spend so much to impress, cannot see the need when there are slags that haven't figured out they could charge for it !

Offline Nagilum

See this is the error most men make.  You don't need to wine and dine women, impress them, buy gifts etc.  She (the date) should be impressing you. Only spend on the right girl, if she is worth it and you are in a relationship, otherwise you could end up friend zoned spent hundreds and not even got a kiss.

Be the bastard!

Or

Punt  ;)

Ming

See this is the error most men make.  You don't need to wine and dine women, impress them, buy gifts etc.  She (the date) should be impressing you. Only spend on the right girl, if she is worth it and you are in a relationship, otherwise you could end up friend zoned spent hundreds and not even got a kiss.

Be the bastard!

Or

Punt  ;)

My thoughts exactly..

Offline DDDave

As somebody whose name I cannot remember once said, "You do not pay for sex, you pay for them to go away afterwards".

vw

As somebody whose name I cannot remember once said, "You do not pay for sex, you pay for them to go away afterwards".

Charlie Sheen

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ming

You know what that is very true, if you have a date and fuck (oops, sorry I meant make love?) you can hardly say "OK I'm done, close the door quietly on the way out"

vw

You know what that is very true, if you have a date and fuck (oops, sorry I meant make love?) you can hardly say "OK I'm done, close the door quietly on the way out"

You go in blind with he service list to !

Had an amazing BJ recently that cost me a pint and some pub  dignity !   :yahoo: :yahoo:

Roadster

Felix Dennis once advised:  "If it flies, floats or fornicates ... rent it!  It is always cheaper."

Offline saf1976

For 120 you could have a 2 girl duo for an hour with the Czechs in the Moorhouse and then you can have a takeaway after with the change.

Gave up dating in 2005 and don't regret it. Wish I'd have started this as soon as I was able to but alas the net didn't really take off til I was hitting mid 20s.

I'm 40 and most the women I know are of a similar age. I think I'm as content to friendzone them as they are to freindzone me  :lol:

Any of you guys use Seekingarrangement? I know there is a big thread on it but shame not a Midlands sub thread to discuss some of the girls.

Ming

Felix Dennis once advised:  "If it flies, floats or fornicates ... rent it!  It is always cheaper."

Love it, very true!!

Offline jack0

Any links/contacts for Czechs in the Moorhouse please

Offline Madone1

You don't need to buy a women anything more then a couple of drinks if you have a few of the attributes that women look for in a guy.

It's a much better feeling when you get a girl into bed with your skill alone then handing them cash to start with then seeing that dead eyed look as you bang away on them.

I had a great one night stand on Friday night with hottie then one of my worst punts in years on Sunday so I'm bias to the pulling camp at the moment.

One night stand cost me 4 jäger bombs £15 quid and was an all nighter.
Punt £150 and was the most boring punt in years.

Roadster

I actually think that they're all different things.  I have a wife, a girlfriend and I punt.  Each one provides for different needs.  They work well together for me.

Offline Madone1

I actually think that they're all different things.  I have a wife, a girlfriend and I punt.  Each one provides for different needs.  They work well together for me.

Living the dream mate I always feel more like a man when I pull compared to when I pay.

Ming

Jeez, you are a brave man and you must get through a hell of a lot of Red Bull!  :drinks:

Ming

You don't need to buy a women anything more then a couple of drinks if you have a few of the attributes that women look for in a guy.

It's a much better feeling when you get a girl into bed with your skill alone then handing them cash to start with then seeing that dead eyed look as you bang away on them.

I had a great one night stand on Friday night with hottie then one of my worst punts in years on Sunday so I'm bias to the pulling camp at the moment.

One night stand cost me 4 jäger bombs £15 quid and was an all nighter.
Punt £150 and was the most boring punt in years.

In instances like that then of course pulling in civvy street is always going to be the winner.

For me the last few that I have pulled turned out to be mutton dressed as lamb once the clothing was removed, although they were considerably younger than me and looked very nice clothed it all went down hill in the bedroom  :scare:

Offline Madone1

Jeez, you are a brave man and you must get through a hell of a lot of Red Bull!  :drinks:

I was thinking the same that must be a hell of a lot of organising to keep everyone sweet or do they all know?

Roadster

I was thinking the same that must be a hell of a lot of organising to keep everyone sweet or do they all know?

Not as much as you might think.  Lots of folk manage Wife & GF and the WG fit in with me whenever I want them. 

Ming

Not as much as you might think.  Lots of folk manage Wife & GF and the WG fit in with me whenever I want them.

I take my  :hi: to you  :drinks:

Dodo

It's all about me !  Me, Me, Me, Me, Me  :) :thumbsup: