Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber rose birmingham  (Read 2114 times)

Ilove_sex

Amber Rose
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Catching up on a few reviews, plucked up some courage to write.
Meet was 30 minutes in early march. Called up on the day to arrange a afternoon meet.

Got to her place, by cricket ground if people need location. And rang when outside. She directed me into her flat apartment. This is dicrete and clean. Used public transport so dont know about parking.

Once i entered straight away she snogged my face off. Shes attractive id say. Was wearing some nice lingerie. Body wise shes not gym tonned. More curvey. I paid her and we got down to it.
Dfk to start with. Oral and sex.
After i freshened up and was on my way. Shes good for some gfe type sex. But not my type body wise

Offline bonatempora

I saw Amber in mid-Feb. Agree she’s not gym toned although still I’d say she’s slim and curvy in the right places. Did advise she has a kid too so of course that’s probably affected her body.

Yeah good for a GFE type punt. Also not 27 as advertised on her AW she admitted she’s 32.

Was a bit ‘too’ enthusiastic/chatty for me and during our time said “I need to party less!” (Sniff, sniff)!

She has enough positive reviews on here hence I didn’t bother writing one. Definitely was a good punt based on her sheer enthusiasm.

Only reason I wouldn’t see her again is because of her Coke habit.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Thexan

I saw Amber in mid-Feb. Agree she’s not gym toned although still I’d say she’s slim and curvy in the right places. Did advise she has a kid too so of course that’s probably affected her body.

Yeah good for a GFE type punt. Also not 27 as advertised on her AW she admitted she’s 32.

Was a bit ‘too’ enthusiastic/chatty for me and during our time said “I need to party less!” (Sniff, sniff)!

She has enough positive reviews on here hence I didn’t bother writing one. Definitely was a good punt based on her sheer enthusiasm.

Was her talking a time wasting tactic or did you go over your time and was she high when she saw you?
If you get a chance can you do a review, I was interested in seeing her but your comment has put me off, so would like more details about how your meet went if you can.

Offline bonatempora

Was her talking a time wasting tactic or did you go over your time and was she high when she saw you?
If you get a chance can you do a review, I was interested in seeing her but your comment has put me off, so would like more details about how your meet went if you can.

Hi Thexan,

I wouldn't say it was a time-wasting tactic. It's just the way she is as a persona. If you look at some of the older reviews on here they also mention "she's quite chatty." This for me and I think for many others is off-putting however, depends on how you're feeling on the day I guess.

Time was spot on with her and I think I may have went over five minutes or so. But I wanted to leave as yes she was high all throughout... Going out of the room and blatantly doing lines with the other WG in the flat. Also she drank 'a lot' of wine throughout the punt too (her own bottle).

If I do a review most likely It'll be a neutral and now over the weekend - as I like to do quite in-depth reviews to give you guys the best scope.

What made me laugh before I even went in was I heard her saying to the other WG:

"The guy I just fucked was so big! My pussy hurts! He was a black guy!"

"I need to FART! Oh I don't wanna do it in here! It's gonna smell... Let me go into the bathroom!"

Shortly after she said that I heard such a mellow trumpeted fart! :lol:

Yes this was off-putting but I had already text her that I was outside before she started saying/doing all this. When she opened the door attractive woman, decent body and she had showered despite her recent "big dick" and 'farting!' Hahaha!!!

#mydicktookover #therestishistory

Offline snoopyigor

eh???!

Offline bonatempora

Just a personal preference is all (if you're insinuating why); other guys can see her if they want. As I said earlier I was going to give her a Positive Review but she's already got plenty of those. Plus thinking back properly to the time I had with her swayed me to a neutral experience - given some factors. Of course there are still positive points (being fair to her)... Others can make their own mind up anyway.

Offline snoopyigor

Just a personal preference is all (if you're insinuating why); other guys can see her if they want. As I said earlier I was going to give her a Positive Review but she's already got plenty of those. Plus thinking back properly to the time I had with her swayed me to a neutral experience - given some factors. Of course there are still positive points (being fair to her)... Others can make their own mind up anyway.

ahh i didnt mean it like that, meant i was slightly disturbed that it was so....obvious? was planning on seeing her this week is all...?

Offline bonatempora

Hey if it makes you happy go for it buddy! :thumbsup:

But yeah pretty damn obvious lol... I checked my wallet before leaving (just in case)!!! :lol:

Ilove_sex

She didnt seem to have a coke habbit. Then i dont care what she gets up to in her personal life, as long as when people meet drugs are kept away. Prossies can take what they want

Offline snoopyigor

of course. what is she like facially?

Offline bonatempora

of course. what is she like facially?

Pretty face with makeup... nice eyes... I’d say a 6.

Ilove_sex

Facially attractive. 5 with makeup. Not stunner category.
I found her body chubby hence wont be returning. Her service and the sex was good.

Offline bonatempora

I’m sure she’s had lip fillers done also.

Offline mike61

The thick lips come in handy when she is rimming you.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline bonatempora

The thick lips come in handy when she is rimming you.

lol yes! Can certainly vouch for that!