Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ClassyMilfAnne in Coventry  (Read 1590 times)

Offline Johnjohn54321

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her yet or are thinking of doing so. Quick replies to SMS so may try her over the weekend.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 11:40:14 pm by Johnjohn54321 »

Offline l1mpd1ck

Anyone seen her yet or are thinking of doing so. Quick replies to SMS so may try her over the weekend.
If you post the right link there's a chance someone will be able to help you

Offline Johnjohn54321

Yep ive modified it.... Apologies for being a donkey

Online mr.bluesky

Yep ive modified it.... Apologies for being a donkey

And if you posted it in the correct section (west midlands) that would also help  :dash:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 09:22:33 am by CoolTiger »

Offline Johnjohn54321

Apologies again for the lication and ID errors. I promise i will learn from this and it will not happen again in the future 🙄

Offline Johnjohn54321

Anybody seen her yet or know more about her. Communication by SMS was good so may give her a try tomorrow.

Offline theejaculator

Profile reads like it was written by Sergei.....

Offline l1mpd1ck

And if you posted it in the correct section (west midlands) that would also help  :dash:

Now moved

Offline ScouserRod

"One of the top reviewed girls"  according to her profile
Where are they I wonder ???

Online mr.bluesky

Now moved

:thumbsup:  a common mistake to think Coventry is in the east midlands as it's only about 20 miles apart

Offline bops909

A quick search on the phone number shows several ads on Gumtree for a Brazilian massage service in Coventry (Longford) and an advert on Vivastreet:

For £100? maybe I'd risk it...

Offline charlesthethird

Something about the pics looks a little off to me, two of them look like they are photos taken of a screen, could be wrong but it gives me a slightly suspect vibe.