Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinaturally - Richmond  (Read 1955 times)

Offline mr-winthorpe

Has anyone ever been to Chinaturally in Richmond..?

I was wondering whether it was a legitimate place, or if they offered anything 'extra'. If the latter, what's on offer and what are the girls like?

Thanks in advance..

Offline DrConners

Not that I have any interest in this sort of activity - posting a link helps mate

External Link/Members Only

Doesn't look like it does to me  :hi:

Offline mr-winthorpe

Thanks for the reminder (re: the web link).. I often forget that  :dash:

Indeed, it looks too legit for extras. However, in my experience having visited a couple of legit establishments (or should I say, legit looking establishments), often you can get more than the facade would suggest - hence my query  :thumbsup:

Offline DrConners

Thanks for the reminder (re: the web link).. I often forget that  :dash:

Indeed, it looks too legit for extras. However, in my experience having visited a couple of legit establishments (or should I say, legit looking establishments), often you can get more than the facade would suggest - hence my query  :thumbsup:

No worries  :hi: All honest questions & enquiries are welcome on UKP IMO  :thumbsup:

Offline Baxter63

Has Richmond moved, then? It was called The London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames, last time I looked.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline DrConners

Has Richmond moved, then? It was called The London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames, last time I looked.

TW9 1HP - Yep London, sorry I never checked, no interest in "massage's" is my excuse for lack of attention to detail  :dash:

Try posting in the London regional board mr-winthorpe - Or rock up at the establishment & see how you get on  :unknown:

Offline Dblondon

Assuming this is the 6 Duke Street place, I have been here previously yes and would say that it is well worth a visit.

I went lunchtime (some months ago now) and had a good massage from a 40 something masseuse. She didn't look amazing with clothes on but actually had a very fit bod and some cracking boobs. Was able to play with them and massage was ok, credit card swipes were good etc.

Shower not amazing. Shop upstairs felt pretty legit but was all good downstairs.

YMMV of course but I was impressed. Think it was £45 (may have been 40) plus £40 for B2B so not cheap but it is Richmond.

Offline The silver fox

I went there last week. Was offered a choice of Chinese and European girls. Saw Yana an attractive busty blond . She offered hand relief at £30 topless at 40 and b2b for £50. That’s on top of house fee of of £30 for 20 mons or £50ph.

Offline Hi88888888

Hold old is Yana? Did u ask for extra at reception or during the massage?

Offline The silver fox

yana early 20s and i got details in massage room . I tend to leave a £20 on the side to let the girl know i have more to spend!