Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need busty girl  (Read 2604 times)

Offline deron21

I wanted BritBustyBrook to be my first punt but she's gone and I'm tired to wait her to be back, I'm waiting from months.

Anyone knows someone with  a similar body? I don't care about the face.

External Link/Members Only

Ty
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 10:58:54 pm by deron21 »

Offline dobob

I wanted BritBustyBrook to be my first punt but she's gone and I'm tired to wait her to be back, I'm waiting from months.

Anyone knows someone with  a similar body? I don't care about the face.

External Link/Members Only

Ty

But she logged in to AW yesterday and nothing on her profile says that she's away, while you seem to know that she's "gone". Presumably you must have contacted her and learnt something useful that you could share with us on UKP.

Offline Thepacifist

It shows she’s accessing from Italy and is only webcamming.

OP I share your desire for the same type of girl.

Offline deron21

But she logged in to AW yesterday and nothing on her profile says that she's away, while you seem to know that she's "gone". Presumably you must have contacted her and learnt something useful that you could share with us on UKP.

She's not even replying from months and accessing from Italy, she's likely not in UK and just doing webcam shows. So yes, she's gone.

I really need to find someone that look like her.

Offline dobob

She's not even replying from months and accessing from Italy, she's likely not in UK and just doing webcam shows. So yes, she's gone.

I really need to find someone that look like her.

Well done! You've started giving some information, namely that she hasn't replied to you.

Is it really that hard to use the search facilities on AW and on this site to find a look-alike?

Offline deron21

Is it really hard to not complain about silly stuff on a forum like this?

Offline dobob

Is it really hard to not complain about silly stuff on a forum like this?
I suggest you try contributing rather than trolling.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I suggest you try contributing rather than trolling.

I wouldn't hold your breath. He's spent nearly a year trying to pin down his first punt. I suspect he's just very... particular... so you could waste a lot of time making suggestions to him. He didn't even seem that interested when Thepacifist pretty much invited him to check out his reviews.

Offline deron21

Well, I can't see his reviews because I don't have the minimum criteria yet.

Yes, I'm particular.

No, I'm not trolling.

Offline Mig I

Me too (re looking)

Erykah/naomi/_Lisa baby is fantastic if you can get her and firm enough of a rapport she then keepanappointments

I corresponded with an AW girl called Busty Lexi but haven't yet booked. She sent me private photos which suggests she is blessed, if not as epic as some. Bit pricey I felt too

There was a girl in Kingston on AW who seemed like she might be in the epic camp. Name escapes me right now.

Offline Mig I

Looked her up.

Hugesexyboobs777. Size 14 though which has put me off.

There is a v busty girl at HoD called Flora too. Again for some reason haven't yet felt compelled.

Offline Liverpool

Looked her up.

Hugesexyboobs777. Size 14 though which has put me off.

There is a v busty girl at HoD called Flora too. Again for some reason haven't yet felt compelled.

You said back in 2017 you were going to review some busty black woman. How's the review coming on?

Offline Fuzzyduck

You said back in 2017 you were going to review some busty black woman. How's the review coming on?

It looks like he's still figuring out linking and stuff.

Offline Mig I

The girl in question wasn't someone I would recommend. She also soon retired.
My only current recommendation is _Lisa baby.

I don't have anything to add to the things said about he here. If she likes you, she is a diamond.

You can see my reviews on AW under this user name.

And correct I still  haven't figured out linking.

I can't access ukp site 90 per cent of the time owing to its security settings. So time to experiment is short. Please accept what I can offer when I can and in return share your ideas.

Offline Liverpool

The girl in question wasn't someone I would recommend. She also soon retired.
My only current recommendation is _Lisa baby.

I don't have anything to add to the things said about he here. If she likes you, she is a diamond.

You can see my reviews on AW under this user name.

And correct I still  haven't figured out linking.

I can't access ukp site 90 per cent of the time owing to its security settings. So time to experiment is short. Please accept what I can offer when I can and in return share your ideas.

Sorry, but this is a crock of shit. I have seen many reviews where links haven't been added by the reviewer and have been subsequently added by someone else.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Sorry, but this is a crock of shit. I have seen many reviews where links haven't been added by the reviewer and have been subsequently added by someone else.

I think, after his first post, he's forgotten how to do it.

Offline Mig I

I don't understand the point both/either of you are making. It doesn't seem to be about me.

I'm  assisting the original poster with some suggestions.

I'd encourage others to be as constructive.

Offline Liverpool

I'd encourage others to be as constructive.

I assume you're taking the piss? This whole site works best when people SHARE their experiences - good, bad or indifferent. It's sheer laziness to say "I don't know how to put up links" or "everything has been said by other people".

I'm sorry you're in the eye of the storm on this but if you think you've been helpful then you are just plain deluded.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 10:26:30 am by Liverpool »

Offline deron21

Thank you Mig.

Hugesexyboobs777 could be an excellent choice, apparently she doesn't receive anymore.

Flora looks very interesting as well.

Offline deron21

I assume you're taking the piss? This whole site works best when people SHARE their experiences - good, bad or indifferent. It's sheer laziness to say "I don't know how to put up links" or "everything has been said by other people".

I'm sorry you're in the eye of the storm on this but if you think you've been helpful then you are just plain deluded.

Well, he was more helpful than anyone else.

Offline dobob

Well, he was more helpful than anyone else.

Please tell us what you found helpful in his posts?

Offline deron21

Please tell us what you found helpful in his posts?

Is that too hard to read my previous messages? :P

Offline dobob

Is that too hard to read my previous messages? :P

No. But I think passing around a few names with no links or other useful information is a waste of time. I look forward to seeing some reviews from you and Mig.

Offline Duron

_lisababy used to be E R I C A R O Y A L on AW

Offline Thepacifist

Because neither of these two geniuses decided to share links

HugeSexyBoobs777 External Link/Members Only
_lisababy External Link/Members Only
Flora HoD https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=2271502
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=2257166

Thanks for your post. Flora looks like my type. I love big tits and colorful tatts.

Offline Duron

Thanks for your post. Flora looks like my type. I love big tits and colorful tatts.

Flora is great if you like rimming with your service. Very friendly English girl.