Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanya Espana  (Read 978 times)

Offline howardtom1990

Anyone know what happened to Tanya.

I know she came back with a new profile but that's gone as well.

Any help appreciated.

Gangel

Saw her profile on Lillyfields at the start of the year, it has now gone.
I think she has retired I noticed her former flatmates fitness first and maria profiles have gone as well

Offline bonapati

Saw her profile on Lillyfields at the start of the year, it has now gone.
I think she has retired I noticed her former flatmates fitness first and maria profiles have gone as well

You both are epitome of a leech - start contributing!
Life is give and take!

She has tried once or twice before let’s hope it works this time. That was one SP that had the bible open in view while fucking - which felt like sinning and begging for forgiveness at the same time in the same room. She had a successful business in Brazil. She always felt lonely in London towards the end. She and those mentioned flat mates and Bunny have been on the circuit for at least a decade - if they haven’t got their shit together all ready they never will.

Wishing her all the best in the future!

Offline howardtom1990

Epitome of a leech? She wasn't that bad.

I wish her the best if she has retired.

Offline bonapati

Epitome of a leech? She wasn't that bad.

I wish her the best if she has retired.

YOU are the leech - are you capable of writing a review? - oh a leech has no hands just such info of otters!

You joined in 2013 (remember?)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 06:18:19 pm by bonapati »

Offline howardtom1990

YOU are the leech - are you capable of writing a review? - oh a leech has no hands just such info of otters!

You joined in 2013 (remember?)

You've completely lost me...

Why am I a leech?

Offline ratedj

You've completely lost me...

Why am I a leech?

I could be wrong but I think the point he was trying to make is that you have been a member for nearly six year but have yet to contribute a review. There are some people on here with good intel but they're unlikely to share that with someone who hasn't contributed anything. Not an attack but some constructive advice.