Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liz969 - Derby  (Read 5857 times)

up_peri_scope

The link for Liz is External Link/Members Only

You can definitely describe Liz as quiet, but she has a certain charm and innocence about her. I have only ever seen Liz at this place, although it has the feel of a brothel. The place is cleanish, but there is a definite feel about the place.

I often like to start with a back massage to ease away the stresses of life. If you want this don't bother with Liz as her touch is far to light, but if you enjoy being tickled go for it !!

She is a great kisser and OWO is also good.

If you haven't seen her worth a visit. I have seen her a few times now and will return but not for my next punt ;)

Offline superam

Seen Liz quite a few times and she is very nice but the one thing that's stopped me going for quite a bit now is that she stores your number and her and the other girls working at the same place text you on a very regular basis, not good when your trying to hide stuff. Asked them to stop on many occasions and eventually it does but not without the odd threat to get it to stop, just be careful when booking by phone.

Offline _Bender_

I also have stopped seeing Liz recently, not only did I use to receive random texts from her about her availability but personally I think her oral technique has gone a bit downhill & she's getting a bit lazy.

One funny thing, once while seeing Derby Doll Angel/Ariel (I think they are the same person) she was slagging off Liz and her apparent asian taxi driver pimp, maybe it's the pimp who sends out the texts  :unknown:

Offline bobby_dizzler

Sending unsolicited texts out is f*cking outrageous. I don't like it from Marketing companies never mind about it blowing up in my punting face.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Yes, she does send regular updates. Annoying for those who don't like unsolicited texts, but it doesn't bother me as she sends them to my punting phone.

Offline _Bender_

Offline peterk2

I text her once asking a question but never actually met her. After that I got touting texts every week or so for months and months. I replied several times asking her to stop and tried reporting through AW to no avail. Totally unprofessional and will get you caught. Beware!

Boston

It shows why a punting phone is essential.

pleasure

Totally unprofessional and will get you caught.

Sure it would, if I was dumb enough to give out my personal phone number to prossies.

Offline bobby_dizzler

It shows why a punting phone is essential.

Not sure about that. If  your Bat phone is discovered it could be very troublesome.

I have to say I haven't heard of many examples of this sort of thing. I guess its all in the research and the professionalism of the girl, which in this this instance is clearly lacking. One to avoid I would say. However, this is the sort of thing this type of forum is for, so nice one on the heads up.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 09:56:13 pm by bobby_dizzler »

Toby

I'm assuming if the review called the punt location almost a brothel, she isn't an independent?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I'm assuming if the review called the punt location almost a brothel, she isn't an independent?

She is an indie. Her place is a flat, where on some days another girl may be working there, in a different room.

Offline _Bender_

She is an indie. Her place is a flat, where on some days another girl may be working there, in a different room.

I'm not too sure, I've punted with Liz a few times, and also a few other girls who have worked from the same flat and I always get led to the back bedroom. There's a particular Indian girl who on my to do list who works from there and I bet I'll be led straight to that room.

.... I bet that bed's seen some action  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I'm not too sure, I've punted with Liz a few times, and also a few other girls who have worked from the same flat and I always get led to the back bedroom. There's a particular Indian girl who on my to do list who works from there and I bet I'll be led straight to that room.

.... I bet that bed's seen some action  :D

You may well be right. Quite a few girls have worked from those flats, including a Brazilian and the Indian girl. The rooms that all the girls use is at the end of the coridoor. Liz's room is next the bathroom/toilet. I assume she works from that room, as I have not seen her.

Yes, bed has senn some action, and one of the girls mentioned to me what they end up paying Liz for the use of the room.

As for the Indian girl, I would highly recommend her, having seen her a few times now  :cool:

« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 11:23:59 am by CoolTiger »

Offline monkeybucket

You may well be right. Quite a few girls have worked from those flats, including a Brazilian and the Indian girl. The rooms that all the girls use is at the end of the coridoor. Liz's room is next the bathroom/toilet. I assume she works from that room, as I have not seen her.

Yes, bed has senn some action, and one of the girls mentioned to me what they end up paying Liz for the use of the room.

As for the Indian girl, I would highly recommend her, having seen her a few times now  :cool:

got a link CT? I've not been with a Indian lady since i was a young monkey.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There's a long thread on her.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30712.0

Quite a few members have posted on here that they have seen her. In addition, I know of 2 other punters who have also seen her and both of them recommended seeing her.

All I will say is don't read too much in the above posts, simply go and see her and decide for yourself. Be patient, as she is not easy to get hold of. Can't post any more details on here.

The last time I saw a 19yr old Indian girl who provided DFK and OWO...... well I couldn't recall   :D

Offline monkeybucket

Blinking heck! I'm up for that..looks tasty. I've found the best wg's are hard to get hold of to be fair, i don;t tend to go for them if its a full time job..found it a bit mechanical.
cheers...off to get my punting phone and see if shes in :)

Offline j122

Did Liz always charge extra fa CIM and swallow?

Offline _Bender_

Did Liz always charge extra fa CIM and swallow?

I think she did J122, you been in comms with her?

Offline j122

No,  Safia mentioned her when I saw her the other wknd. Just checking the profile out,  don't think I'll bother....

Offline s6ooby

Liz is cute but very quiet and appears shy.