Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Legs eleven - Gainsborough  (Read 2763 times)

Offline Cm738

Just checking on the North Lincs scene and found Legs eleven to heaven in Gainsborough, says she had 200+ feedbacks before she started a new profile.
Just wondering if anyone knew of her?
Cheers.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Offline Jamesbattersea

Nothing looks familiar to me mate sorry. However at £180 per hour i'm not that interested that price is over the odds for any town but for Gainsborough it's a fucking piss take.

Offline dj_486

Nothing looks familiar to me mate sorry. However at £180 per hour i'm not that interested that price is over the odds for any town but for Gainsborough it's a fucking piss take.

Ditto. Can't even think of anyone in the area that's had that much feedback.

Offline Cm738

It is a disappointing rate for Gainsborough for sure :scare:

Offline Snagbadjer

Her feedback claim is probably bs. The only decent SP in Gainsborough atm is Lara (well-reviewed on here).

Offline Jamesbattersea

I would say not the only good SP in Gainsborough Skyla Mae is a top Girl. She's got lovely tits too.

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Skyla+mae 
« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 09:53:14 pm by Jamesbattersea »

Offline markus666

I would say not the only good SP in Gainsborough Skyla Mae is a top Girl. She's got lovely tits too.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I agree, Skyla Mae is defo the best girl in Gainsborough, she is well worth a session  :hi:

Offline TrampZ

I made contact and asked her for her AW name that she had prior to being hacked. She replied that it was the same name as before. So her claims for over 200 feeedback is total BS.

Offline Lincs.man1