Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jodie Loves Cock ?? Dont think so  (Read 4321 times)

Offline Jwill90210

Been contacting Jodie Loves cock External Link/Members Only
about a booking even sent a booking request and all she does is read the emails but doesnt reply , she has good Fb and was thinking has she just changed all of the sudden?

anyone else had a similar problem?

Offline Corus Boy

Been contacting Jodie Loves cock External Link/Members Only
about a booking even sent a booking request and all she does is read the emails but doesnt reply , she has good Fb and was thinking has she just changed all of the sudden?

anyone else had a similar problem?

I try to see her once a week and always enjoy my times with her.

Do you check her availability times carefully?  She has quite limited availability, which is listed on her page.

Also her services are limited, if you are asking for more maybe...

Pauly447

Do you want her mobile number to sms her and tell her i gave you the number. She will be fine with this

Offline Jwill90210

Just asking for a simply 15 min , OWO next monday? put the booking request through and asked her if she was okay to confirm it , no reply and the message has ben read

Offline Jwill90210

Do you want her mobile number to sms her and tell her i gave you the number. She will be fine with this

if possible mate , PM me :) :drinks:

Offline Jwill90210

People Take no notice of this post please , It was a miss understanding on my behalf , Jodie has since spoken with me and are in good communication and are on good terms with stuff , so please take no notice of my above comments , Ps thanks to Paul for helping me get into contact with her in the first place  :drinks: :hi:

Offline ampersand

Now I am certain that I have seen posts from JLC herself on this thread. Have they been removed?

Offline Corus Boy

Now I am certain that I have seen posts from JLC herself on this thread. Have they been removed?

There were, but they have gone for some reason.

longballs

Nah, that was in the Review section and they are still there.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20256.0

Offline Silver Birch

All of Jodie's posts have been removed bar one. Perhaps they were considered to be touting. At least she didn't get banned if that was the case.

SirPhilipXX

All of Jodie's posts have been removed bar one. Perhaps they were considered to be touting. At least she didn't get banned if that was the case.

SirPhilipXX

Yes, along with my responses to her posts, including what I considered to be a mildly amusing one. Bit annoyed about that tbh

Offline ampersand

Strange.  I didn't know that posts would be removed by admin.  Would be interested to know why. On the basis that admin apparently won't delete a UKP profile if the profile owner asks, why would they remove fairly innocuous posts and replies? I didn't really think they amounted to touting (but what do I know .......) and don't they normally just ban those that do????

Offline Corus Boy

People Take no notice of this post please , It was a miss understanding on my behalf , Jodie has since spoken with me and are in good communication and are on good terms with stuff , so please take no notice of my above comments , Ps thanks to Paul for helping me get into contact with her in the first place  :drinks: :hi:

A thought;

As Jodie's, what I thought were just polite answers to your query, posts have been removed, and you have asked us to ignore your original post, perhaps the whole thread needs deleting?

SirPhilipXX

Yes, particularly, as in one of her deleted posts, Jodie made it clear that she was not on the site for touting, but to respond to the OP's critical post.

Sometimes members are banned, but their posts remain for everyone to read.

On other occasions, as in this case, a member's posts are removed along with their name and profile.

It would be helpful if we could have an explanation from admin.

Offline Corus Boy

I've visited her again over the holidays and had another very enjoyable time  :kissgirl:

renton69

I was one of Jodie's first punters when she made the transition from chat line to BJ queen...lol.  I've seen her quite a few times and always had a good experience.  She could suck start an RB211... (That's a jet engine btw).