Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rimming and anal in Cardiff  (Read 1605 times)

Offline RimJobBob

Hi all.

Wondering if any recommendations can be made?
I'm down for one night and particularly interested in finding a decent rimjob on me or/and an anal enthusiast. In or outcall will be fine and budget not really a problem for a pre xmas treat. I preferred under 40 and not bbw but other than that am not too picky!

slimboyo

Best I've experienced in Cardiff is Moorish Melissa (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only).  Outcalls only at the moment by the look, and she charges extra for both anal and rimming.  Not had the anal, but the rimming was pretty bloody good.  Melissa would be over your age threshold, but I wouldn't let that put you off, to be honest.

There's also Seren (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only).  She's a little crazy but provides both these services, extremely enthusiastically.  She would be over the 29 she states on her profile but I think she's still under 40.  If she isn't I'd be surprised. 

They're the only two I've had experience of that are still available.  Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 09:17:17 am by slimboyo »

Offline RimJobBob

Brilliant thanks! Both look interesting!
Crazy in which way?!

Offline Corus Boy

Brilliant thanks! Both look interesting!
Crazy in which way?!

Crazy, as in wicked, not dangerous :)

Offline Dan Dastardly

Haven't tried the 2 ladies mentioned but when it comes to rimming I would be astonished if anyone performs the act better than Farrah from Portfolio agency, it is out of this world

Offline RimJobBob

Haven't tried the 2 ladies mentioned but when it comes to rimming I would be astonished if anyone performs the act better than Farrah from Portfolio agency, it is out of this world
She looks good too!

slimboyo