Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sellen Tailor??  (Read 1704 times)

Bob2110

Any body know anything about this girl

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Ilove29394

Saw her Friday night . She is the girl in the photo although it was a b&s for me suposed to be External Link/Members Only    but ended up with Sellen. Nice little ass on her cant say much about her looks tho.

Offline Corus Boy

Did she actually offer Bareback?

Offline Hotmat

They both offer bareback apparently  :scare:

thatguy

No punter will ever admit to accepting bareback.  I'm sure a few on here actually have though.

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Where are they based?  wouldn't mind a visit but without the BB.

Offline Hotmat

No punter will ever admit to accepting bareback.  I'm sure a few on here actually have though.

:bomb: You'd have to be off your mind...  :bomb:

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

You're right Hotmat ...am going to save my money for a more worthwhile punt.....to be fair am horny and just want a quick £60 session.........  :hi:

Bob2110

Now off my hotlist didn't notice the bareback!!

Offline Ilove29394

Didn't even really the bb bit on profile . Had protection slapped right on me straight after trousers was off didn't even get owo. She located down the bay (ferry court)

Offline mrdiamond77

Saw her picture and was intrigued.  Saw she was Romanian and got worried.  Saw she does bareback and..  :scare:

Bob2110

Saw her picture and was intrigued.  Saw she was Romanian and got worried.  Saw she does bareback and..  :scare:
She caught my eye with her squirting ability to fill a pint glass.

Offline iverthickone

np500

We do get a bit high on the BB front, thay all do it in there private lives, god knows some do it in work ? It's a chance you have to take and hope nothing comes your way, one of my regs left recently as she was in a relationship , 3 weeks later she's back and I'm in there within a week, appears she's gone again ? But do I think she told the new guy to condom up every time he jumped on board ? No way do I , but it did't  stop me or a few on here getting in there as quick as thay could draw the cash out the wall, all we can do is be safe when we visit, have no control over what thay do when we're not there .

Offline Corus Boy

We do get a bit high on the BB front, thay all do it in there private lives, god knows some do it in work ? It's a chance you have to take and hope nothing comes your way, one of my regs left recently as she was in a relationship , 3 weeks later she's back and I'm in there within a week, appears she's gone again ? But do I think she told the new guy to condom up every time he jumped on board ? No way do I , but it did't  stop me or a few on here getting in there as quick as thay could draw the cash out the wall, all we can do is be safe when we visit, have no control over what thay do when we're not there .

I agree with what you say Red and I'm guilty of highlighting BB when I see it on profiles but no mention in reviews.

It's not that I think people can't see or read, it's because I feel that if we start to ignore it and let it pass by newer punters might start to think that it is normal and by default acceptable and that can lead to greater risks for us all.

Sermon over :)

Offline HughJardon

np500

I also agree C B , I'm just pointing out , she may not do B B with us but more than likely does it all the time with partners outside of work, and there could easily be more than one ( not necessarily at the same time ? But who knows) shark infested waters, but if you punt, you have to not think about it, if you do, fun ruined.

Online charlie-mott

There's a big difference between BB with a boyfriend and BB with any bug chaser who's willing to pay. With a boyfriend its one guy. A girl openly offering BB could fuck 10guys a day, who could be banging junky street workers The odds of catching some increase exponentially.

np500

True, I just look on it as thay all do it to some extent or another,  so just cover up at all times.

Jester269269

Simply any mention of BB  :vomit: on profile and it's  :thumbsdown:

Far too many SP,s on www to risk anything.