Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: raunchy_k (formerly raunchy kendra) Swansea  (Read 1727 times)

Offline Teddypugh

Due to see raunchy this week, any info on her? Can't seem to find any reviews on her

Sorry for the missing link, using an antiquated phone!

Cheers

Offline HughJardon

Here's the link butt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Personally haven't met but maybe the lads in the New Jack City can help out

Offline Cheeseman

Yes. Ive seen her a few times and she is excellent.  Really enthusiastic about fucking and does what she says she will. She is a nice person too.

thatguy

Her titts look ultra saggy though.

Offline Mil 34

Her titts look ultra saggy though.
I thought the same, tits like john Wayne's saddle bags.

Not for me for that money

Offline Cheeseman

Yes. Since she put her prices up i haven't seen her. If she was 120 per hour that would be a fair price.  I wouldnt pay 160 for anyone these days. Her tits are a bit saggy but overall she is very nice.

np500

So she's pricing herself up around Kandice and scarlettjo territory ! Has anyone seen all 3 ? Sorry but her pictures aren't on a par in my book , but if you like them bigger, you may find her sexier ? But how does service compare ?

thatguy

Looks alone Id say stick with SJ and Kandi. Both hot, both big firm titts and utter filth.

np500

I'm already there T G , that's a big hike in fees to say the least, must be Christmas  !

Offline Cheeseman

Ive seen all three. Her (raunchy k)services cant be faulted. She really tries hard and gives an excellent time. Probably not quite as sexy as the other two though