Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian Haven - Swindon - has it closed?  (Read 1238 times)

Offline wiltsman

External Link/Members Only

I have visited here a number of times, its at 105 Commercial Road. I have tried texting and calling the number, but it seems to be out of service.  Does anyone know, has it closed down, or do they have a new number?

Offline houseboot

I have visited here a number of times, its at 105 Commercial Road. I have tried texting and calling the number, but it seems to be out of service.  Does anyone know, has it closed down, or do they have a new number?

The sign in the window says, "Open" but if you get close to the shop there's a handwritten note on the door.

The note on the door states, "On holiday, opening after Christmas".
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 02:53:24 pm by houseboot »

Offline wiltsman

Ah ok  ...  thanks!   You saved me a drive, as I'm half an hour away!! 

Offline mradventures

think they disapeared after/same time linda accross the road got closed :(

Offline wiltsman

Who/what was Linda?  Was that the other Chinese place, on the other side of Commercial Road?  What happened there?   

Offline localguy1962

I think this has been covered in earlier posts this past month - police paid a visit and lo...at least 2 chinese massage `parlours' in commercial road close until after Xmas.

Offline houseboot

Who/what was Linda?  Was that the other Chinese place, on the other side of Commercial Road?  What happened there?

Closed for 3 months

They'd had a "welfare visit" in July before the "raid" in November.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266110.msg2725521#msg2725521
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 10:12:03 am by houseboot »

Offline houseboot

I think this has been covered in earlier posts this past month - police paid a visit and lo...at least 2 chinese massage `parlours' in commercial road close until after Xmas.

There is nothing to suggest that the holiday at Chinese Decor is anything other than a coincidence.

The two Thai shops close by, Montana and Pho Thong, remain open.

Offline localguy1962

Can't see anything anout Montana...any info would be appreciated :)

Offline localguy1962

Found it on Google...seems to be the same location as Linda's place...

Offline houseboot

Found it on Google...seems to be the same location as Linda's place...

No it's not.

Like Chinese Decor, it's on the other side of the road but further away and in the opposite direction. It's just a doorway so must be a room above one of the shops.

Posters make a lot of mis-leading statements here. Chinese Decor is not "opposite Linda's" it's about 50 yards down the road.

Montana is not the "same location as Linda's", it's the other side of the road and a 100 yds, or more, away (in the opposite direction to Chinese Decor).