Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: horny slutty girl - Pimlico  (Read 14102 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline zigzag

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost - £130/1 hour

Comms – Excellent, phoned her but she was busy so sent a text replied in about 15 mins meeting arranged for next day

Location – Nice smart studio flat 5 mins walk from Pimlico tube station

Physical – Agree with other reviews probably a little  bigger than a size 10 but put together beautifully, lovely natural boobs, curves in all the right places, piercing mesmerising eyes!

Meeting – arrived shortly before meet time text Kasia, she called and talked me to the room. Greeted with a long kiss, was then told “come through and take off all your clothes” this girl doesn’t mess about, she didn’t even let me get to the bed before she was straight at it with an amazing blow job that seemed to last the whole meet, occasionally coming up for air to DFK, this then moved on to a nice session of 69  during which I could feel and hear her come more than once, then more DT when I told her she nearly got a mouthful she laughed and said that’s not allowed till you fuck me! And fuck her I certainly did, various positions CG, Mish, and ending with a long session of doggy while looking into her mischievous “fuck me eyes” in a strategically placed mirror, and all throughout she gives lots of verbal encouragement. Laid on the bed and chatted for a while before she asked if I would like to take a shower with her, a very discrete and tactful way to move things to a natural conclusion as she had another client due, but didn’t feel the least bit rushed. Dressed and ready to leave and she’s still not asked for payment, paid up and with one last kiss staggered out into the night in a daze, yes I’ve been well and truly” Kasia’d”!!!  What an amazing experience.

Summary – An unforgettable hour and twenty minutes in the company of a truly top drawer professional, and a wonderful personality to boot!

VFM – Absolutely

See Again? – Where’s the nearest ATM?

Probably a bit fluffy, sorry but it was a magnificent punt, with a magnificent horny, slutty girl (she really does LOVE sex!)

HSG

Yey! What a great session indeed!!! :) such an intelligent, tall and handsome gent!
Already looking forward to the next meet!!! ;)
Kisses
Kasia

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great review :drinks:

Kasia is definitely right at the top of my HotList.
I tried to arrange a meet a few weeks back, mouth due to a family bereavement had to cancel.
Hopefully when things settle down at home I will be  seeing her at the earliest opportunity....

She seems like my kinda Girl
Filthy, Fit and open minded...  :P
In fact...... a Horny Slutty Girl  :hi:

Offline zigzag

I can guarantee you won't regret it  :thumbsup:

Offline lewishamguy

Yey! What a great session indeed!!! :) such an intelligent, tall and handsome gent!
Kisses
Kasia

Just wondering why your AW ratings are hidden?  :wacko:

vw

Kisses
Kasia

OMG a fluffie prossie  :lol:

HSG

Ha ha! My feedback is not showing simply cos I am here not for fame but for pleasure.
And the ones who met me know that already. Xxx

vw

Ha ha! My feedback is not showing simply cos I am here not for fame but for pleasure.
And the ones who met me know that already. Xxx

Shifty as hell IMO ,  i bet you wouldn't meet a punter with hidden feedback.

Offline Bassman

Shifty as hell IMO ,  i bet you wouldn't meet a punter with hidden feedback.
Agree.

She's 'here' for business more like! Not pleasure. Fishy as hell hiding feedback.

HSG

There is enough reviews everywhere else for lovely gents to make up their mind if they want to meet a girl or not!
:) 

Offline barnstorm123

AW feedback is horseshit anyway. Better to go on UKP reviews, much more reliable.

vw

There is enough reviews everywhere else for lovely gents to make up their mind if they want to meet a girl or not!

Like this one.  :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49492.0

Anyway hidden aw feedback usually means getting caught with hand in the cookie jar recently and doing something bad.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 02:50:09 pm by vw »

Offline lewishamguy

I saw you but I won't see you again ----

------> IMO you're overpriced now. I paid £100/hr.

------> you're no longer a size 10. From the pictures I assume a size 16.  :scare:  Don't know why did you still put size 10 in your profile? Definitely you're misleading.    :wacko:

HSG

Everybody has their favourites, so maybe they just should concentrate on building relationships with them! ;) simply as we know a lot of ppl just talk, and don't do much action! X

Offline Ozy84

Everybody has their favourites, so maybe they just should concentrate on building relationships with them! ;) simply as we know a lot of ppl just talk, and don't do much action! X

Do you not have any customers today?

vw

Do you not have any customers today?

She changed her name to HDP - Horny dusty phone

HSG

I wasn't talking about myself in my previous post. I am busy enough to make me satisfied !
Xxxx  :rolleyes: :yahoo:

Online dubhcarr

Ouch guys.. :bomb:
SP's engaging in dialogue on this forum is a dangerous no win situ.
Advice to Kasia is quit while ur ahead :timeout:

HSG

So I do so! Have fun guys! There is so much to do in London! Xxxx

Type_O_Negative

Do you show your face in your private gallery which costs 3.59GBP/24hours?
I like your curves.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 04:44:39 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Noah Hope

------> you're no longer a size 10. From the pictures I assume a size 16.  :scare:  Don't know why did you still put size 10 in your profile? Definitely you're misleading.    :wacko:

Depends how you look at it. A lot of business people start out by offering relatively low prices then increase their prices once they get established. If she's offering a good quality service it might still be good value. This was written centuries ago but it still applies!

...it is the true Interest of any Trading People to keep up the Value, I mean the intrinsic Goodness of their Manufactures, to their just Standard; and to make them cheap by their real Worth, rather than by meer lowering the Price at the Expence of their Credit, and meerly to bring them to a low Rate at the Market.
  I insist, that this keeping up the Credit of a Manufacture, by its intrinsic Worth, is the only Prosperity of a national Production, by which the People that make it are enrich'd,  and the Nation they live in made prosperous and powerful.
- Daniel Defoe, A Plan of the English Commerce (1728)

It's a service being provided rather than manufactured goods by the principle still applies, in my opinion.  Polish WGs can often charge a bit more because they have a good reputation generally.

Full disclosure: HSG was deffo one of my favourites  :rose:

Offline zigzag

As I did the review here's my two pennyth.
I didn't book this girl based on a number 10 in her statistics, it's clear from her pictures she's not as I pointed out in my review, as have many others who have reviewed her here.
Neither did I book her based on her AW feedback (obviously as it's hidden) as I have learnt from this forum AW feedback can be as useful as a chocolate fireguard.
I booked her based on her current pictures on her profile, on her own description of her services from her profile, but most importantly on the many positive reviews found here!
My review reflected an accurate description of our meeting and I can only assume HSG agreed as she was kind enough  to post on here. Why is  hidden feedback "shifty as hell" to a member of this forum which constantly tells us its useless?
I don't know if she's overpriced, I only know I feel I got VFM and would happily pay the same again for a meet of this quality.
And why is it as soon as a WG posts on here there's a rush to start slagging her off?  I don't know why her feedback is hidden, she probably has her reasons I didn't ask her as it was not relevant, neither do I know why her size is stated as 10, all I know is I met the girl I was expecting to meet and had a great time.
Now I'm very new to all this and I'm now expecting to be accused of "white knighting" or whatever you call it but I'm just saying the girl I met seemed genuine and was a good SP and just because she hides her feedback and posts on here should we be giving her a hard time?
I don't know but i'm sure many out there will have an opinion, and I'm sure they will share very soon!

Online dubhcarr

Depends how you look at it. A lot of business people start out by offering relatively low prices then increase their prices once they get established. If she's offering a good quality service it might still be good value. This was written centuries ago but it still applies!

...it is the true Interest of any Trading People to keep up the Value, I mean the intrinsic Goodness of their Manufactures, to their just Standard; and to make them cheap by their real Worth, rather than by meer lowering the Price at the Expence of their Credit, and meerly to bring them to a low Rate at the Market.
  I insist, that this keeping up the Credit of a Manufacture, by its intrinsic Worth, is the only Prosperity of a national Production, by which the People that make it are enrich'd,  and the Nation they live in made prosperous and powerful.
- Daniel Defoe, A Plan of the English Commerce (1728)

It's a service being provided rather than manufactured goods by the principle still applies, in my opinion.  Polish WGs can often charge a bit more because they have a good reputation generally.

Full disclosure: HSG was deffo one of my favourites  :rose:

and yet you reviewed BA not HSG??!!

and DD was selling the change from agricultural economy to industrialisation and the division of labour principle....the proposition here is the value of the goods as sampled by YHB  maybe you could have contributed with a review of HSG??

Offline lewishamguy

I didn't book this girl based on a number 10 in her statistics, it's clear from her pictures she's not as I pointed out in my review, as have many others who have reviewed her here.
Neither did I book her based on her AW feedback (obviously as it's hidden) as I have learnt from this forum AW feedback can be as useful as a chocolate fireguard.
I booked her based on her current pictures on her profile, on her own description of her services from her profile, but most importantly on the many positive reviews found here!
My review reflected an accurate description of our meeting and I can only assume HSG agreed as she was kind enough  to post on here. Why is  hidden feedback "shifty as hell" to a member of this forum which constantly tells us its useless?
I don't know if she's overpriced, I only know I feel I got VFM and would happily pay the same again for a meet of this quality.
And why is it as soon as a WG posts on here there's a rush to start slagging her off?  I don't know why her feedback is hidden, she probably has her reasons I didn't ask her as it was not relevant, neither do I know why her size is stated as 10, all I know is I met the girl I was expecting to meet and had a great time.
Now I'm very new to all this and I'm now expecting to be accused of "white knighting" or whatever you call it but I'm just saying the girl I met seemed genuine and was a good SP and just because she hides her feedback and posts on here should we be giving her a hard time?
I don't know but i'm sure many out there will have an opinion, and I'm sure they will share very soon!

Are you a previously banned white knight?  :sarcastic:

vw

Online dubhcarr

My review reflected an accurate description of our meeting
and I can only assume HSG agreed as she was kind enough  to post on here. Why is  hidden feedback "shifty as hell" to a member of this forum which constantly tells us its useless?

you call it as you see it is your review...
I am sure the Don can advise on rules (he is encyclopaedic   :thumbsup:) and regs there is a section on it... why more of YHB (including me) doesn't read before we post is probably normal...but your fears are unfounded unless you forget the ethos of this forum...there my tuppenceworth!!

Offline zigzag

Are you a previously banned white knight?  :sarcastic:

Ha Ha Ha no, hope I'm not a newly banned white knight  :D

vw

Ha Ha Ha no, hope I'm not a newly banned white knight  :D
So you were banned a while ago then?

Offline zigzag

No only joined heer about 1 month ago never been here before

Offline lewishamguy

Zigzagronnie or RRR

Seems Ronnie's fellow brother came through East England.

:sarcastic:

Offline zigzag

East England? I was born in Lewisham!

vw

Seems Ronnie's fellow brother came through East England.

:sarcastic:

Seems so or could it be thebe one of admins favourites from.the east.

Offline Plan R

I have seen this young lady twice.
She is f'n gorgeous and very rude IMHO (and I am more of a fussy bastard than I have any right to be)

Yes I should have reviewed but I just arranged by phone (didn't complete an AW booking form) so couldn't do a 'proper' review on AW.
This put me off my stroke (heh) as regards a ukpunting review - I hereby solemnly undertake will do a review next time
and ooohhhh yes there will be a next time   :P

Noah Hope

and yet you reviewed BA not HSG??!!

and DD was selling the change from agricultural economy to industrialisation and the division of labour principle....the proposition here is the value of the goods as sampled by YHB  maybe you could have contributed with a review of HSG??

I don't think we disagree about DD. His argument is that it was the protectionist policies of the Tudors that allowed British industry to develop. (If you've come across anything by Ha-Joon Chang,  he argues it's the same in the modern era, with Korea's policies of tariff protection and subsidies boosting companies like Samsung when they were starting in the electronics industry.)
It's a fair criticism of just reviewing BA and not HSG. But.. it's the punts that are tinged with disappointed hopes that stay with you more :cry: 
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 06:19:05 pm by Noah Hope »

Offline Hertsgent

Good review Zigzag, you've picked two of my favourites in your reviews to date (GF Jenny and HSG).....Kasia has always been a good eraser of everything else in my mind when I've seen her....glad to see she is still on top form  :thumbsup:

Offline zigzag

Good review Zigzag, you've picked two of my favourites in your reviews to date (GF Jenny and HSG).....Kasia has always been a good eraser of everything else in my mind when I've seen her....glad to see she is still on top form  :thumbsup:

Not according to some on here, hey ho, thanks to yours and others reviews I have been lucky to see 2 excellent girls so far!  :thumbsup:

Persie

+ 1
I could not believe how she had ballooned when I saw her a second time.

She was hot when slim but now....well...a telly tubby.

But at least there will be 2 less guys clogging up her diary so treat her well  :lol:

Offline Notpastit

...but still delivering enthusiastic PSE/loves being fucked up her arse!

Offline Jeffpike

Seen HSG 3 times and got say the service was pretty good. Great sloppy BJ, she even put extra lipstick on to see how far down the old chap she could get. She ain't skinny, thats fair but she ain't fat either.

Persie

Fair play to that.

Good job she enjoys taking up the ads as she might have a dusty phone :lol:

Online dubhcarr

[/b]

is this only avail as PSE ....or is it avail with GFE (it doesn't say) :unknown:

Offline Notpastit

See PSE tab on her profile, 2nd line of text, comment in brackets, that's where the A option comes in!

I've only ever had PSE with HSG since my first couple of visits (had GFE then, still filthy, loads OWO/spitting/gagging/dirty talk etc, v slutty, but no A) back in 2014, when she was "New/Horny Polish Girl".

Soon after those initial visits she then started offering the PSE option on her profile (maybe coincided with name change to HSG) and went for that, having indulged in A with quite a few ladies in civvy/WG scenarios prev, I'm a big A fan.

Soon realised after 1st PSE visit that HSG was an enthusiastic, accommodating  and genuine provider of deep arse fucking if that's your thing also!

Repeated many times since!

Offline Lucky Luke 70

Interesting discussion but I keep HSG on my HL. Her enthousiasm is well recognized and this is important. I was in London yesterday evening and saw the "Available today" sign; was very close to break my promise to wait Q4 for my next punt  :D

Online dubhcarr

See PSE tab on her profile, 2nd line of text, comment in brackets, that's where the A option comes in!

I've only ever had PSE with HSG since my first couple of visits (had GFE then, still filthy, loads OWO/spitting/gagging/dirty talk etc, v slutty, but no A) back in 2014, when she was "New/Horny Polish Girl".

Soon after those initial visits she then started offering the PSE option on her profile (maybe coincided with name change to HSG) and went for that, having indulged in A with quite a few ladies in civvy/WG scenarios prev, I'm a big A fan.

Soon realised after 1st PSE visit that HSG was an enthusiastic, accommodating  and genuine provider of deep arse fucking if that's your thing also!

Repeated many times since!

thanks for the info.. :drinks:

Offline Gatehouse

Morning all! She hid her feedback btw, as some nutter was stalking her and posting deliberatelt shitty reviews.

I dont know too much about the intracies of AW but apparently they don't give a toss, even if its 'serious.'

Granted hiding feedback normally sets alarm bells off.

Nothing to fear here - absolute top bird this one - great service. In fact I could readily have her devouring my cock and balls now, while I nosh my cornflakes  :cool:

Type_O_Negative

Morning all! She hid her feedback btw, as some nutter was stalking her and posting deliberatelt shitty reviews.

How did you find out?

lolo_2007

Hi all,

I'm a new member, and just joined to plan a punt during my stay in London.
So first of all thanks a million for the efforts and good reviews on here which directed me to this great lady.

Answering some of other punters' comments, HSG is indeed not a slim model, so size 6 fans should not even consider.

But I can confirm that if you're after a playful girl, with a firm body, big tits, great fresh looks and the sloppiest blowjob, she's a safe choice.

Comms were easy, meeting was great!
I took the PSE option, so there was as much sucking, fucking and anal as I could handle... Plus some time to chat with a smart girl.

If you read this, I wish you the best and hope to meet you again soon!