Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Sami  (Read 2087 times)

3 review(s) for Amazing_Sami (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Belgarion

Link:https://www.adultwork.com/2670983 or External Link/Members Only

Comms

Good comms, called and made booking. Asked me to send a booking request so we could leave each other Feedback. Which I did. Read some feedback and most punters were happy but a guy said they did not click. In any event, made booking and had made up my mind to walk if required.

Venue
Flat is a 5 minute walk from Old Street station. Entry is a bit tricky as the building is hard to find especially at night time

Fee
100 for one hour. I'm a vanilla man so was just after a good shag

Appearance
Pictures are accurate, body is nice, got a tattoo on her waist. Not a fan of tattoos but this was not too much. Sorted out paperwork and was offered a shower. Bit of a tight fit as I used to play rugby and I'm quite large but managed. Came out of shower and she helped rub me down.

Action
There was kissing, more lip contact than DFK but it was quite arousing and she was eager which was nice. I am quite a good looking guy if I say so myself  :P

Guided me to the bed and then asked if I wanted owo or ow. Went for owo and she did a very good job. No hands whatsoever. As I had paid for an hour everything was measured and slow. After ensuring I was at full mast I joked and said, look at what you've done and she smiled and said, I have not started. She then proceeds to cover me up and then starts to ride me and does a very good job. We then switch to doggy and then mish and then I shoot my load.

She takes out the rubber, cleans me up and we start kissing again. Told her it would take some time to get primed again and she said no problem. In any event, I was ready again quite quickly to my surprise then I had her astride me,  lifted her off the bed and sorted her out standing. All in all, an enjoyable experience.

She offered a shower in another room but I was spent and showered alone then watch her shower. Very nice girl and she delivered the services I required without complaint.

Going to see her again next week.

Summary

I enjoyed myself nd she appeared to and we clicked instantly which was good. She may become a regular.

3 review(s) found for Amazing_Sami linked to in above post (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for review. Looks like one for the hot list.

Offline OutForJustice80

Liking the look of this girl. Thanks for the review

Offline The_Don

She used to work in colindale

Offline Belgarion

No worries guys, will post a few more reviews this weekend. Try to space them out to ensure the WGs do not know who I am.