Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Late Night Incall - Kids Sleeping Upstairs - Do You Walk?  (Read 2303 times)

KingAlpha

This has only happened to me once (albeit on second visit to said WG), at least to my knowledge anyway. I didn't walk, mainly because I know I'm not a sicko or a psycho. On reflection, however, that kind of scenario is plainly unacceptable in terms of the risk posed to children, and I guess a punter should walk as a matter of principle. Thoughts?

James999

How would you know there were kids in the house?

How are they at risk?

Surely you were there to see the girl not meet har family, you're a punter not a fucking social worker  :music:

If you have concerns report her to social services  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 12:20:16 pm by James999 »

Offline smiths

This has only happened to me once (albeit on second visit to said WG), at least to my knowledge anyway. I didn't walk, mainly because I know I'm not a sicko or a psycho. On reflection, however, that kind of scenario is plainly unacceptable in terms of the risk posed to children, and I guess a punter should walk as a matter of principle. Thoughts?

I have also punted in such a place but nowadays I would walk as I don't think its right on the grounds of what I find acceptable to me.

Offline Jimmyredcab

If she was hot I would go through with the punt ------------- and then report her to social services.    :hi:

Offline Corus Boy

If she was hot I would go through with the punt ------------- and then report her to social services.    :hi:

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why???????????

Offline peter_bungee

Difficult would have to judge it by the scenario if she appeared sensible etc.  If there are more family members and not just kids then that would be a big no, but how would you know if the kids are there as I'm guessing their asleep. As long as the door has a lock and they can't walk in then don't see a problem, its more for the girl to be concerned about and seems reckless on her part

Offline Corus Boy

Three times that I know of;

1st was on a very early punt, I now know I should have walked at the front door but the small brain was a little smitten.  Just as we were getting down to it a baby cried and she had to "pop out" to another room to sort baby out.  Punt continued without interuption.

2nd was booked by a usually very reliable local agency who seemed to get a lot of "pin money" girls.  I was at a loose end in Cardiff so called and was told that there was a new girl, first day, close to where I was.  So off I went.  Got there and this real beauty opened the door.  She was really nervous and didn't want to be rushed, so we sat drinking tea and chatting for a while.  She sort of blurted out that she was a single mum, man had done a runner and the rent was due and baby needed food, so she had signed up for the agency.  It could have been bullshit but it had a ring of truth.  After about 15 minutes her phone rang and it was the agency wondering why she hadn't called in, so she told them that I had just arrived, they told her that they would ring back in a hour.  We finished our tea and cuddled a little, that turned into kissing that led to more.  We never got off the sofa for an hour, which seemed strange at the time but it was a big sofa and I was having fun.  An hour on and she told the agency that I was gone but I hadn't :) More chatting until she announced that she needed to feed baby, who it transpired was sleeping in the only bedroom.  Time to go I thought but at this point she gave me half the money back, a shopping list and asked me if I'd go to Tesco's for her!  She was not around for long, I guess she earnt enough to get past her money problems and moved on.

I don't understand why a punter would think of calling Social Services!  I can accept that there are dangers but would the kid have been better off in a home, away from its mum? 

3rd time was just a late night incall to a house with many bedrooms, kids toys in the lounge but her bedroom had a lock inside the door.  So it was fine by me.

Ben4454

Morally it is quite wrong to have kids in the house while seeing punters. Although I wonder why the working girl told you their kid was there. I would have gone through with the punt but suggested to her it is not a good idea to have your kids around while punting as you never really know who is going to walk through that door.

Offline Corus Boy

Morally it is quite wrong to have kids in the house while seeing punters. Although I wonder why the working girl told you their kid was there. I would have gone through with the punt but suggested to her it is not a good idea to have your kids around while punting as you never really know who is going to walk through that door.

I would guess that they have thought that through but if you need money to put food on the table or pay the landlord you have to make a risk assessment and do what is needed.

Offline pumps

This has happened to me on a punt, It was a girl I've reviewed on here. I only found out her son was asleep in the other room because she told me in the Post punt conversation.  At the time I thought she was a Nutter letting strangers into her house late at night with her child there.

But beyond that... I really didn't give it much further thought.

But looking back on all previous punts with various whores.... I wouldn't actually know if there had been children in other rooms because it's not like I search every room in the house prior to punting.

on the other side of the coin, I've fucked many civvies "loudly"  :lol: and their kids have been in other rooms.

KingAlpha

I wouldn't call social services, but I wouldn't go through with such a punt again either. Punt had already begun by the time the penny dropped. Obviously that doesn't stop you leaving, and needn't involve recriminations. Doubt it would involve a refund either!

Offline threechilliman

+1

tcm

Sureshot

I would walk out of principle.  She might get the message before she lets some psycho in the house.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well I expect that there are quite a few ladies who are single mum's trying the raise some money to look after their child.

It does ask the question in the Corus boy's  instance wheres the father or supposed father.

Who really is at fault, her or the absent dad?..
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 02:47:24 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline PLeisure

at this point she gave me half the money back, a shopping list and asked me if I'd go to Tesco's for her!
Cute !

regular punter

Happend to me in charlotte scotts old place all her kids asleep and hubby in living room. Kinda creeped me out.
lovely girl but offered me BB after 4th visit as i was then a 'regular'

Never went back

aerofan5

If she's a single mum, trying to get by with kids, I would probably let her have some money and pass on the sex if the kids are around.

If there was any sign of a male partner I'd walk.

Offline madeinwales56

Definitely walk. Bit like kids in pubs - they have no place there.

Offline LanceVance

It depends. If the vibe feels all wrong anyway, then I would walk. But if it's clear that things are going to go well and she knows what she is doing, I would continue.

Aspen

It's happened to me. I didn't know until well into the session. I did wonder about the safety aspect for her and her children, but as I wasn't a threat personally I didn't worry about it until afterwards.

Offline the bloody butterfly

I definitely would NOT contact social services as those people ruin lives.

Hyperchicken

Yeah I'm not sure I'd be entirely comfortable (especially the scenario with the hubby in the living room) but each to their own, I doubt I'd judge too harshly and certainly wouldn't involve anyone else.