Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should you leave your 'ferrari' in the garage for a punt?  (Read 4301 times)

Offline fairfield

Not trying to come all over 'Jeremy Clarkson' - but can your choice of transport to the punt affect its outcome? And do you find a wg usually inquires?

Climbing the stairs at the start of  a recent typically forgettable punt, this EE asks "how did you get here?"
Now english wgs, even parlour girls often ask me this. I just tell them the bleedin' obvious - how else do you think an Oap travels? - bus pass of course.

(For me arriving by bus is the best method anyway. No looking for a parking spot and the perfect cover - a bus stop - to await the wgs summons. Ok you will have to arrive at least 20/25 mins early bcs of the timetables, but that gives you the benefit to collect yourself and scope out the area.)

Sadly the English wgs sometimes look a bit deflated by my answer. What are they looking for in a punter - the fookin' Milk Tray man?
But at least it usually curtails any further attempts at chit chat - small talk is not my forte. What would I have in common with a pro$$ie often 40 years or more younger?

It had the same effect on this EE. But also resulted in pretty shit service - despite a previous glowing review on here.

So now i am wondering - how do other members cope with this transport question? Do wgs put out more for roller/ferrari/porche drivers? Which motor impresses them the best? (I could prolly afford a ferrari key ring.) 

« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 09:37:17 pm by fairfield »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I can honestly say I've never been asked, in pre punt comms I've been told about parking facilities but that's as far as it goes.

I would imagine it would have an adverse effect on a punt if you start bragging about what motor you drive, most would just think you're a pretentious twat.

milo

I suppose you could lie and try different answers to see if it makes a difference.

In some areas there are plenty of buses manufactured by Mercedes. So, if you want to be almost truthful you might be able to say you were chauffeur driven in a very large and expensive Mercedes.

Offline cueball

I can honestly say I've never been asked, in pre punt comms I've been told about parking facilities but that's as far as it goes.
This ^^

And, I've never mentioned what I've driven to the punt or where I'm parked for that matter.

Offline Desimonic

Doesn't matter to me, discreet one be best, but hey??? I never park near the address or let the Wg know what i'm driving anyway   :unknown:

Offline NigelF

I would imagine it would have an adverse effect on a punt if you start bragging about what motor you drive, most would just think you're a pretentious twat.

I agree. I have had the "so how did you get here" question a few times but I've certainly never been asked what I drive (with the exception of a couple of times when we were directly talking about cars/driving/parking). This shows that WGs don't give a shit and as the OP suggests, it's just small talk. In fact the last time I did say what I drove the WG took the piss out of me for spending so much (particularly on the extras, engine etc) and did indeed think (and actually said) I was a twat (although it was light-hearted and I am a twat).

The bus is a particularly "plebby" way to get about though so perhaps that did result in the "deflated" reaction mentioned by the OP. Personally though my main issue with it is speed and reliability. As such, I do sometimes take the tram to punts.

The main reason not to take your car (particularly if expensive) is the risk of theft or damage. As such, it's unlikely I'd park my car in a bad area and certainly not where the WG "tells" me to or in view of her premises.

This ^^

And, I've never mentioned what I've driven to the punt or where I'm parked for that matter.

That's an even better point, I despise the "where did you park" question although I've only had it once or twice. It was very likely to be innocent but it could of course be sinister (and they should know that). Even just them getting a glimpse of the number plate could be extremely bad.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 10:17:28 pm by NigelF »

Offline fairfield

I can honestly say I've never been asked, in pre punt comms I've been told about parking facilities but that's as far as it goes......
Am genuinely surprised by this - for me it is often the opening question at the start of a punt. I used to wonder if the wg was sizing me up to see if she could charge for extras. If you can afford road tax, car insurance etc - you can prolly afford to be sprung for some more dosh.
Actually remember two wgs reacting to news of my bus travel by indignantly asking "Don't you drive then?"

Yet from the replies so far, i'm wondering -  do wgs instinctively know if a punter has travelled by car?  Do you drivers give off a different vibe? Its starting to dawn on me that wgs may well treat car owning punters better.   

Offline McSwell

Tell them your chauffeur has dropped you off and he's waiting around the corner in the Bentley  :cool:

Offline McSwell

Am genuinely surprised by this - for me it is often the opening question at the start of a punt. I used to wonder if the wg was sizing me up to see if she could charge for extras. If you can afford road tax, car insurance etc - you can prolly afford to be sprung for some more dosh.
Actually remember two wgs reacting to news of my bus travel by indignantly asking "Don't you drive then?"

Yet from the replies so far, i'm wondering -  do wgs instinctively know if a punter has travelled by car?  Do you drivers give off a different vibe? Its starting to dawn on me that wgs may well treat car owning punters better.

Perhaps what they really mean is
 " How did You manage to get here"

They maybe worried you wont survive the punt  ;)

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Never asked I don't bloody care how you arrive as long as your on time !
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

I think you must be seeing the wrong prossies if they want to charge extras. How I got to a punt has never come up in any conversation. I know there's a couple of punters in the NE that use public transport and they have never mentioned anything about it being commented on.

Usual first questions for me, either asking or being asked is all about how the booking should progress and that's how it should be.

Offline shagmore

Not once in my 4 years of punting have I been asked how i got here, or what car I drive, they only want to see the colour of your cash

Offline BarryProudfoot

The way the world seems to work parking it outside would probably qualify you for extra time :lol:

Offline nigel4498

I've been punting nigh on 25 years on and off and never been asked how I travelled.
I feel excluded  :cry:

Offline OakTree

I punt in the NW and usually get asked have you come far? My accent is very London, I can only imagine they think I’ve literally travelled from there just to see them.

The means of travel has never been enquired about. I’d surprised if it was.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 11:28:18 pm by OakTree »

Offline fallentrees1321

Never been asked , dont have a particularly flash car anyway . Dont always use the car either

A few times a WG has been giving me instructions to her place from nearby on street parking and ive said something like
"oh actually I was going to get the train/tram , is it far from the tram stop "

Might be getting promotion and thus a company car soon so obviously that will put me off limits  as far as driving to punts goes if I decide to get rid of my personal car . Gonna have to exclusively use public transport and taxis then

Offline tazman1002001

I've never been asked but I do like my cars and as my cars are very recognisable due to them expensive they would stick out like a sore thumb in some areas I have punted that haven't been the nicest of locations. (Why do some hot girls work in shit locations lol)

I actually have a "punting car" that I use 99% of the times I go on a punt. No issues with it being out of place and also no one can tell its mine as a very boring plane looking older BMW ...  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline HarryZZ

My last punt I was in my relatively flash car, I normally scope the place out and park around the corner, should anything untoward occur and Sergei storms in he's not going to be able to ride off in my whip. This time was a bit odd, a side street of terraced houses with no parking on the main road and parking on only one side of the terrraced street. My only option was to park directly in front of the house I was visiting, as soon as she opened the door, "you can't park there, the neighbours are a bit precious" So had to go out and move it further up, rumbled, car identified! No Sergei though, so I was alright!

bigmanbigman

Op i think you misunderstood the question it was
How are you getting home ?

Offline Blackpool Rock

This is why I like to get a postcode up front before agreeing a booking so I can check out the location on Google maps.
Once got given an address in Manchester where half the windows were boarded up, I decided not to book as at the time my car would have looked well out of place.
A lot of girls do work in shit hole areas and I was always nervous parking my last car in these areas as while it was a few years old it was notable and distinctive.
I once checked a parlour location out on foot one Saturday night and got back to the car just as a scally was riding a bike towards it with a brick in his hand, I shouted Oi and he carried on riding but i'm 100% sure my car would have been done if I hadn't come back.

If you have the option then don't take a decent car and park a street or two away where it looks a bit safer

Offline Shearer1955

To be honest before I visit a girl I always ask where she is approximately based and mention I will be using public transport - whilst they might not provide the house number immediately I need to get some directions and always like to check the internet before I set off. My mobile phone is basic so I don't have directional instructions on it but don't want to get lost en route particularly in an area I'm unfamiliar with hence working out my route before I go

I do have a car but prefer travelling on the train / metro / bus as I usually have a few drinks and perhaps a bar meal after a punt so make an afternoon out of it

Offline fisherofsouls

Given thst I punt in London 99% of the time and my initial text usually says something like "Is XXX free at 6pm and what is nearest Tube please ?" the question never arises...

Though I did once see a girl near Glasgow Airport - I flew in then walked over to her place in Paisley. About the most stylish jouney I've made to a punt :D
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 09:04:18 am by fisherofsouls »

Offline Bigwilts

I once checked a parlour location out on foot one Saturday night and got back to the car just as a scally was riding a bike towards it with a brick in his hand, I shouted Oi and he carried on riding but i'm 100% sure my car would have been done if I hadn't come back.

He was obviously collecting materials to build a BBQ at the old folks home to complete his Boy Scout construction badge

Offline GreyDave

:hi: 
I used to go to the Clubfantasylondon parties  :yahoo: :yahoo: which were great....

There was a Guy glasses and small beard (an ok chap punting name of Larry  :hi:) who always turned up on his folding Brompton bike :D :D :D

His first question to Steve was not who`s on and how many but "Where can I put me bike? :D :lol: :D  (folded of course  ;)

mrpeterman

I’ve never been asked, but if I did I would lie, bus if came by train and vis versa, it’s like when a wg instructs me where to park, sorry I bail then, why does a wg need to know where I’ve parked, could it be to see car, number plate etc....

Just like when they (if they ask) my job, I’m suddenly wirking for sky, or area manager for Homebase, or McDonald’s regional manager...wtf do you need to know?

Might be chit chat, probably is chitchat, but why find out it’s not chit chat....and something more malicious

Offline fisherofsouls

I once claimed to be a web designer and she said "Ooh brilliant, I need my site updated, how much do you charge ?"

Cue bullshit like a boss LOL

Offline smiths

Not trying to come all over 'Jeremy Clarkson' - but can your choice of transport to the punt affect its outcome? And do you find a wg usually inquires?

Climbing the stairs at the start of  a recent typically forgettable punt, this EE asks "how did you get here?"
Now english wgs, even parlour girls often ask me this. I just tell them the bleedin' obvious - how else do you think an Oap travels? - bus pass of course.

(For me arriving by bus is the best method anyway. No looking for a parking spot and the perfect cover - a bus stop - to await the wgs summons. Ok you will have to arrive at least 20/25 mins early bcs of the timetables, but that gives you the benefit to collect yourself and scope out the area.)

Sadly the English wgs sometimes look a bit deflated by my answer. What are they looking for in a punter - the fookin' Milk Tray man?
But at least it usually curtails any further attempts at chit chat - small talk is not my forte. What would I have in common with a pro$$ie often 40 years or more younger?

It had the same effect on this EE. But also resulted in pretty shit service - despite a previous glowing review on here.

So now i am wondering - how do other members cope with this transport question? Do wgs put out more for roller/ferrari/porche drivers? Which motor impresses them the best? (I could prolly afford a ferrari key ring.) 

I just say I got a cab whether I actually drove or not, its not info a WG needs to know and makes no odds to a punt.

As to wanting to impress a WG, when I get that sad a sap I will stop punting.

mrpeterman

I once claimed to be a web designer and she said "Ooh brilliant, I need my site updated, how much do you charge ?"

Haha same, once I claimed I worked for Sky, the wg started talking about sky chipped boxes and how it was affecting the market etc, I was like errr yeah!

Offline jackdaw

I have been asked this question by a “sugar babe” who had a thing about being shagged on bonnet of upmarket cars. My answer completely scuppered any chance of a frolic.

In general terms think anybody who rocks up to a punt in a top range car is a wee bit thick. Although have seen some ultra expensive cars parked outside Sandys before that celestial place was closed.

Offline hantshagger

I always pride myself on being ultra-discreet for a punt, that's why I choose WG's with a drive outside for me to use..... for 2017 its been this mode of transport for me .....   sorry, a grass drive is called for sometimes!

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 01:32:10 pm by hantshagger »

Offline fairfield

Never asked I don't bloody care how you arrive as long as your on time !
Ok, maybe your not a petrol head. But even with my limited experience i've found that wgs are just as judgemental as the rest of your female kind. They're sizing you up as soon as you make contact.

So i really don't see why boxing punters off into car owners vs public transport users (ie kings of the road or yokels) is any different.  I'd love my hours punt to be a wham, bam, thank you maam, kind of meet but even parlour girls try to push the envelope/find reasons to avoid delivering. I really do suspect that finding out you've come by bus may be one of them.

Offline fairfield

I’ve never been asked, but if I did I would lie, bus if came by train and vis versa, .....
I 'd love to think up a good lie. Tell the wg my jalopy is parked round the corner - but worry about the (unlikely) event of her asking for a post punt lift to the shops etc would put me right off my punting stride.
All you guys who have never been asked the 'method of transport' question do make me believe that wgs (and prolly people in general) CAN instinctively tell if you travelled to an intimate venue by car or bus.

Offline Marmalade

If I were a prossie and I saw an actual Ferrari drive up outside for a punt I’d be making a list of extras faster than Marc Bolan stopping when he drives into a tree.

Which raises the question,

Would a Hawking-mobile elicit better value for money?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline NelsonH

Now we know where to keep our punting phone.  In our punting car!

Offline fallentrees1321

I 'd love to think up a good lie. Tell the wg my jalopy is parked round the corner - but worry about the (unlikely) event of her asking for a post punt lift to the shops etc would put me right off my punting stride.

Even on the occasion that I have driven to the punt and the WG knows this because ive called her to say im walking round from the car or something my response to this request would be to politely decline  . And tbh i would think twice about booking again with someone who would put that sort of request out there

Even a regular should know not to risk your returning business because she cant be arsed walking 5 minutes to the shop and the answer would be the same for her as it is for anyone

Beyond the time ive paid for there extends no other relationship .

Offline Monger2468

The only time I remember being asked was when the maid who manages the bookings in the flat that Reeka Wagna (/www.adultwork.com/3697353) and Classy Doll work out of in Harrow.

We were talking over the phone and whilst she was giving me directions to the flat, she noticed my car and mentioned 'oh that's a nice car'. She said the same upstairs and it kind of broke the ice. The service that day was really good, but I think that was more down to the girl. She's the submissive one, spoke little English, big tits, etc. She's not there now, but part of me now wonders if the maid had a word and said to my date ( :lol:) to look after this one as he could become a regular  :drinks:

To be fair I've been back since but largely because of the quality of service and the cheap as chips prices.

My cars have private plates on them, so thinking about it, this could be a downside of driving. If your motors recognised in a residential area, when you're supposed to be working, you could end up having to answer some awkward questions  :unknown:

6 review(s) found for REEKA WAGGISH XXX linked to in above post (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Marmalade

In Edinburgh, saying you’re getting a taxi wouldn’t be too exceptional.  In London it would probably mean you have money to waste! Fairfield maybe has a point though: someone who’s just got out of a car is generally more relaxed and their skin is probably warm to the touch. It’s like walking from one room to another unless you’ve parked miles away. But generally I try not to give her the chance to ask questions. Stay in control of any ‘conversation’. She’ll generally let you.

Offline Monger2468

10 years or so again, a bint in a massage parlours in West Hampstead was having problems with her. Laptop. I knew a few guys that were selling laptops and told her. We swapped digits and started messaging each other regularly helping each other out. Unfortunately, I was a bit wet those days otherwise I'm pretty sure I could've got a few freebies  :dash:

Offline two20

I've been asked once because she wanted a ride into her "normal" job as a waitress. I did do it, but going from sexy lingerie to plain black trousers and white shirt, was like looking behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. I think she regretted it too, took the mystique away.

Diehard

Been asked a few times, I just say I walked as live nearby. Seems to concentrate their mind to give me my money's worth.  :cool:

Diehard

I've been asked once because she wanted a ride into her "normal" job as a waitress. I did do it, but going from sexy lingerie to plain black trousers and white shirt, was like looking behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. I think she regretted it too, took the mystique away.

You certainly have a more blasé attitude to risk than I do. No way on gods earth I'd let a hooker see my car and number plate. Same with seeking arrangements girls and even tinder.

Nowadays every security measure needs taking with women, even non paid for encounters unless she becomes a GF.

Offline Doombar

No and No.

If youre no good at small talk you're probably more a "Richard Hammond" than a Clarkson.

Offline Marmalade

No and No.

If youre no good at small talk you're probably more a "Richard Hammond" than a Clarkson.

And those are the only options???  :scare: :cool:

Offline Marmalade

You certainly have a more blasé attitude to risk than I do. No way on gods earth I'd let a hooker see my car and number plate. Same with seeking arrangements girls and even tinder.

Nowadays every security measure needs taking with women, even non paid for encounters unless she becomes a GF.

Speaking from the old days of Glasgow’s Blythsewood Rd, “letting a hooker into your car” was the main way of paying for a shag. But letting anyone into your car is pretty well a no-no in England. Even in trusting old Scotland I gave a stripper (who I had also shagged a couple of times) a lift one day. No problem. Until I got pulled over for doing 31½ or something stupid in a 30 mile zone. Even then it would have been ok — she was dressed — except maybe for knickers — but she started trying too hard to sweet-talk the police officer for me. Fucking gruesome. She was trying to be supportive and ‘appreciative’ for me and making a whore’s dinner of it. There’s times when you really do need a mute button!

Offline HarryZZ

I offered to give a lift home to an SP from her punting flat, she was going to take it until it turned out it was about 15 miles in the opposite direction I was headed, it was already 11.00 at night and I had 45 miles drive home as it was, rather embarrassingly I had to withdraw my offer.

Perhaps one day I'll get my fingers burned but the hysteric paranoia regarding secrecy is way over the top, a popular, well researched SP is highly unlikely to try to pull some sort of stunt with the risk of losing a lot of trade and potentially finding herself behind bars, this particular SP was married with young children, there was no way she wanted to out herself as a devious, thieving prossie, people are picking girls up in tolerated red light districts, now that's a risk I wouldn't take.

Offline smiths

I offered to give a lift home to an SP from her punting flat, she was going to take it until it turned out it was about 15 miles in the opposite direction I was headed, it was already 11.00 at night and I had 45 miles drive home as it was, rather embarrassingly I had to withdraw my offer.

Perhaps one day I'll get my fingers burned but the hysteric paranoia regarding secrecy is way over the top, a popular, well researched SP is highly unlikely to try to pull some sort of stunt with the risk of losing a lot of trade and potentially finding herself behind bars, this particular SP was married with young children, there was no way she wanted to out herself as a devious, thieving prossie, people are picking girls up in tolerated red light districts, now that's a risk I wouldn't take.

Highly unlikely but not impossible, I want to reduce such risks as far as I can, I don't see it as paranoia, I see it as punting smart. Paranoia for me would be where the paranoia was spoiling my fun, not a scenario that occurs.

Offline Marmalade

I agree completely with your sentiments. In the age of digital prossie-hunting it seems that many punters have discarded the simple skills of judging a person’s character.

Admittedly it’s not straightforward, and newbie punters can be particularly vulnerable. Prossies all lie, but but most of their lies are irrelevant anyway. Some lies are exaggerations and some have at least an indication of truth behind them. There’s a lot one can tell about a prossie — or any woman — with cock brain and computer brain both switched off. Then weigh it up, mentally cover what’s the worst that could happen, any likelihood of that and how one would handle it. None of that information is really available before meeting someone. So too many black and white ‘rules’, as if all situations will be the same, is just plain short-sightedness.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Never been asked and nor has it arisen. I used to make a point in prepunt comms of mentioning I was travelling from my home a fair distance away by car. I figured it was wise to give them a heads up I was subject to potential delays and they might cut me some slack if I was a bit late.
But, these comms never seemed to register with them, they'd invariably ask where I'd come from once I arrived so I gave up wasting time mentioning it beforehand. I suppose I'm saying they don't give a monkeys where you came from or how you got there..... If they do ask it's just small talk and they are probably not listening to your answer.

Health and Fitness

My Jaguar got keyed along the drivers door outside a pub once, there is no way I would park it outside an escorts residence. Best to get a taxi, train or use a town/city centre car park to leave your vehicle if you have to drive.

Offline tazman1002001

Now we know where to keep our punting phone.  In our punting car!

I've got a punting phone, change of clothes (change out of my suit and into jeans and tshirt if I've come straight from a meeting) and a bundle of hooker hard cash as I don't usually carry cash so it's great....it's like my punting office lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: