Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with oral  (Read 2509 times)

Offline paulbay

Does anyone know of anywhere I can get a massage with oral ending
Thanks in advance

Wrekenton68

Thanks in advance

Yes

Offline Kev3773

Thanks in advance

I've been brushing up on my massage techniques, and as long as you've cleaned your teeth you can finish by giving me oral  ending :sarcastic:

Offline happyguy48

Would you like to share?
We are sometimes a bunch of sarcastic twats but we mean no harm  :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

I've been brushing up on my massage techniques, and as long as you've cleaned your teeth you can finish by giving me oral  ending :sarcastic:

I didn't realise you batted for the other side..Alfie Boy.................. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

We are sometimes a bunch of sarcastic twats but we mean no harm  :sarcastic:

Speak for yourself HG...............Being an Ex Sar-Major, I'm well past that stage, I'm a fully fledged "Cunt" of the first order   :scare: .................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline johno36

External Link/Members Only

Very good OWO no CIM  but if you let her know oral is what your after she will take you to the brink

Offline cannyangus

External Link/Members Only

Very good OWO no CIM  but if you let her know oral is what your after she will take you to the brink
    Look at the last time she logged in, doesn't seem to be working much these days.
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline johno36

She's working tomorrow and Saturday

Offline maxxblue

Look at the last time she logged in, doesn't seem to be working much these days.

She doesn't log onto AW very often, but she is still available on Thursdays and Saturdays (and, once you get to know her, other days as well).

Offline happyguy48

Speak for yourself HG...............Being an Ex Sar-Major, I'm well past that stage, I'm a fully fledged "Cunt" of the first order   :scare: .................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:Hello S-M.Unfortunatey for me I once told an ex Sar- Major to go and fuck himself. He was an instructor in a previous occupation of mine and I think I set a world record  for running around a parade ground and  also haircuts in one day so when god speaks you listen. :sarcastic: and OBEY  :lol: He was a cunt so I have prior knowledge of your character  :thumbsup:

Offline joe diddley

Victoria Kavanagh of Gateshead is now doing specifically massage sessions. She also gives some of the best oral around. You might try her.

Offline Sar-Major

:hi: :hi:Hello S-M.Unfortunatey for me I once told an ex Sar- Major to go and fuck himself. He was an instructor in a previous occupation of mine and I think I set a world record  for running around a parade ground and  also haircuts in one day so when god speaks you listen. :sarcastic: and OBEY  :lol: He was a cunt so I have prior knowledge of your character  :thumbsup:

Nice to know you've met some of my "Relatives" in a "Former Occupation"  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline happyguy48

Well any "relative" of yours is good enough for me S-M. :thumbsup: :D