Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs near New Street station, Birmingham  (Read 1307 times)

Offline theejaculator

Morning, can anybody recommend a wg who is based no more than 10 minutes walk from New Street station in Birmingham? Got to be easy to locate as don't know the city well.

Size 8 to 10 and offers PSE style booking , so OWO, facials and cim a must with maybe anal?  :hi:

Offline theejaculator

Bump ...looks like I've got to reply to my own thread  :dash:

I know I can search As within a mile of B2 postcode but it brings up so many profiles so was really hoping for a recommendation.....size 6 to 10, PSE....

Offline Rated123

Offline theejaculator

Cheers Rated, she seems alright based on reviews. Not sure why cim is at discretion....she either takes the load or not.

Any more suggestions gratefully received.....

misterdave73

I know I can search As within a mile of B2 postcode but it brings up so many profiles so was really hoping for a recommendation.....size 6 to 10, PSE....
[/quote]

I have a feeling new street would fall under B5

Offline Littlefoot

What about the water street Thai girls? More like a 15 - 20 mins walk though. I see Katie and Anya are there at the minute. Watch out for B & S though.

Offline Aurelian999

What about the water street Thai girls? More like a 15 - 20 mins walk though. I see Katie and Anya are there at the minute. Watch out for B & S though.

Yeah, quite a few Rom B&S girls working just outside the Chinese Quarter (would that be Water St? Useless with street names) - I tried to book 'Lovely Kamilla' ( External Link/Members Only ) but ended up with some shortarse who really wasnt my thing at the time...

Offline Littlefoot