Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erdington massage - English lady  (Read 2646 times)

Offline Bhammale39

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure of this one I’ve just seen pop up? Sounds promising.....

Offline watsey

Good spot  :hi:
I would be interested in her as I wouldn't have to go into central Brum
I'd TOFT but I'm booked in with a first time this week.

Offline Bhammale39

I might see if there is any weekend availability.....I’ll report back if so.

Offline wolves lad

She’s on viva - Picture looks decent. She does a topless massage with HE for £65 (1 Hour)

I’m seeing her next week so will do a review.

Offline milyzz

here she is,

External Link/Members Only

Ill try and get an appoint and reply to this post.

Offline Bhammale39

Good detective work, she looks very decent! Looks like I’ll need an appointment next week too!

Offline watsey

Oh decision's decisions  :dash: :dash:
I have a confirmed appointment with YNA (long awaited) and also in Erdington.
Do I cancel and go for this one or stick with YNA?

Offline Tricky69

See yna £45 for 90 minutes fantastic value for money and great massage , I would recommend her prostate happy ending very good , sadly no touching but you wouldn't want to , she's only 5 ft and thin but lovely lady

Offline watsey

See yna £45 for 90 minutes fantastic value for money and great massage , I would recommend her prostate happy ending very good , sadly no touching but you wouldn't want to , she's only 5 ft and thin but lovely lady
So I have heard  :wackogirl:

Bet you are just steering me off this Kim so that you can get an appointment yourself  :D :D :drinks: :hi:

Offline Tricky69

I spoke to Kim yesterday to see what days and times she will be available ,she said she's only gonna work 5 days aweek but not sure which days and probably last appointment about 9 pm , I will hopefully be making an appointment myself with Kim this week

Offline Keithchegwin2017

Offline Bhammale39

She looks Romanian to me!

Definitely English, have spoken to her, got a booking on Monday.

Offline poe

r External Link/Members Only

Kimberly Taylor, been around for years, never got around to sampling though. ...looks good, but was always put off because of the extent of services offered.....i'm a GFE man.

Offline watsey

More good detective work.
I'm not into the sub stuff but at least we know she us genuine.  :drinks: