Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sabrina Stratford - anyone seen?  (Read 1495 times)

Offline dami3n

one of her PG seems to ring a bell but she's never been on my radar and I've extensively checked out most east london profiles especially stratford so maybe recent relocation. 1 "feedback only" from a decent rated punter with ratings for valid WG's but for the age of the profile Sept 2013 lack of feedback always raises questions

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

a Latina by all accounts so that's worth checking out, nice body and I'm a fan of tattoos too

her veri pic in her jammies paints a different picture :) - baffles me when WG's use really unattractive verification pics but perhaps in a reverse kinda way it's a bit reassuring it's a real person just without make up

any experience guys?

Stealthshagger

I contacted her a while ago, she doesn't do her enjoys list.

Offline dami3n

I contacted her a while ago, she doesn't do her enjoys list.

she's probably got everything ticked to maximize search visibility cos amongst her 61 likes list she's removed BB so clearly intentionally misleading :dash:, not good practice at all, I've had some cracking punts with girls with 15 likes that delivered all enthusiastically

...still will give her a call to confirm services and have a word about her likes list, keen to hear about her performance/attitude from any partakers