Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa7  (Read 1994 times)

14 review(s) for Lisa 7 (11 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mr-oraltastic

Just back from my long anticipated punt and boy was the wait worth it.

Lisa operates from a lovely safe apartment in Kegworth, just 2 minutes from M1.

She is a beautiful, mature lady whose body would put most 20 year olds to shame. She is tall with shoulder length blonde hair and gorgeous eyes. She is in her early 50's but could easily pass for late 30's

I arrived on her road, phoned her and she directed me to her apartment, welcomed me in wearing a black skirt and red/black satin blouse (as requested) heels and stockings. I am 6'4" and in her heels she was well over 6' and a lovely curvy body

After the paperwork was sorted we had a drink and a brief smooch on the settee before action moved to the bedroom. I soon unzipped the slit in her skirt thigh to reveal stocking tops and suspenders ... excellent

Her breasts are magnificent, Dancer44 had reviewed her and talked at length, I had looked at the pictures on AW and thought it may be over the top ... I was WRONG !!! They are large firm and hugely suckable ... possibly the best tits I have ever encountered whilst punting ... if you are a Tit man who enjoys a mature lady then book now

What happened next is between Lisa and I , I know she certainly came 3 times from oral before I came whilst fucking her. She seems broad minded, enjoys her job and is superb at oral. The £140 price is definitely worth it. She is a classy, sexy lady and not for those who want a quick £60 EE cum-dump.

I will defintely be visiting her again (not soon enough in my opinion)

If you are reading this Lisa then thank you for making a middle aged man very happy ... see you soon

Offline nullenvoyd

An AW link might be helpful!

I can`t locate her profile under Kegworth, Lisa or Lisa 7!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 02:15:28 pm by nullenvoyd »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As a minimum, always quote the AW link that has the 7-digit AW Reference number, which is unique to this profile. This way if she changes her name, searching under this link will still bring you to this thread.

Offline mr-oraltastic

Sorry, hadn't access to AW from where I am so copied the link from the other Lisa7 review

Offline mr-oraltastic

I have now had my second visit to Lisa and confirm that she is everybit as good as our first meeting.

She is a tall statuesque lady, I am 6'4" and she is not far off me in her stockinged feet

This time I went for a 2 hour session at £250 and the time flew and I even picked up a new oral technique that brought about her 2nd orgasm

What was new this time was her going on top, the view of her magnificent breasts swinging over my head took my breath away

A fabulous time with a fabulous lady

Please note that she is away for a month so if her profile disappears from AW don't fret she will be back and I would love to be her first punter after 4 weeks ... she will be insatiable

Already got my next session booked

Highly recommended