Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you ever feel guilty?  (Read 4276 times)

Offline Boundless

That's me exactly. If she knew what I'd done she'd be heart-broken. Sometimes, in a quiet moment, I really do question if I should be doing this at all and risking what I have. We have regular sex, but my appetite for the more unusual gets the better of me.

:kissgirl: <--- Me and the Mrs......

tcm

If it'll make you feel better tcm I could pop round and see her while you're at work!  :D

Hawkwind71

That's me exactly. If she knew what I'd done she'd be heart-broken. Sometimes, in a quiet moment, I really do question if I should be doing this at all and risking what I have. We have regular sex, but my appetite for the more unusual gets the better of me.

:kissgirl: <--- Me and the Mrs......

tcm

What you forget my friend is your human brain is actually 3 layers, human brain on top of mammal on top of reptile and I think down deep there's a fucking fish.

When you feel guilty its the human part, when you're rutting like a pig its one of the other 3, and there is nothing you can do about it.    :yahoo:

Offline Boundless

What you forget my friend is your human brain is actually 3 layers, human brain on top of mammal on top of reptile and I think down deep there's a fucking fish.

When you feel guilty its the human part, when you're rutting like a pig its one of the other 3, and there is nothing you can do about it.    :yahoo:

Well, we do share 50% of our DNA with a banana!

Hawkwind71

Well, we do share 50% of our DNA with a banana!

Couldn't think of a more appropriate fruit :)

Offline Boundless

Couldn't think of a more appropriate fruit :)

I think a banana is actually botanically a herb, but let's not spoil a good joke!

Incidentally do you know the difference between knowledge and wisdom?

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad!

Hawkwind71

I think a banana is actually botanically a herb, but let's not spoil a good joke!

Incidentally do you know the difference between knowledge and wisdom?

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad!

Isn't it great when science and philosophy enters the world of punting.

Good fellows we be.

Offline cueball

Just read this thread and the ridiculous op.

Do I feel guilty for podging lasses that charge me 2 quid a minute?

Do I bollox, they're happy to do it and so am i!!

What bloody soppy subject

slow and low

I only feel guilty for spending money that could have gone on other things. Fortunately for me that situation is changing as I'm punting less.

Online threechilliman

If it'll make you feel better tcm I could pop round and see her while you're at work!  :D

There's nothing I'd like more than to watch her being fucked by a well-aged stallion such as yourself Sam!

tcm

Offline Tony_Red

Any of my fellow punters ever feel guilty...I worry that the girl is desperately unhappy having to suck and fuck us old guys...

You might be old. I am in my prime and most ladies like me lol.

Judging by some of the negative and neutral reviews, it looks like we are the one's getting fucked time and time again.

Offline superchamp

Just received a birthday card from my step-mother and inside was £30.00, which has gone straight into my punting pot. I must admit to a slight twinge of guilt on that one.  :diablo:

Offline Boundless

There's nothing I'd like more than to watch her being fucked by a well-aged stallion such as yourself Sam!

tcm

What area of the country are you in again?   :lol: :lol:

Offline Boundless

Just received a birthday card from my step-mother and inside was £30.00, which has gone straight into my punting pot. I must admit to a slight twinge of guilt on that one.  :diablo:

Hang on to it, soon be Christmas and you might get another 30 which will get you a half hour.  :)

Offline howrude

The only real guilt I've ever felt from doing this has been financial. As guilt about using the girl, I don't think anyone I've seen has been forced into doing this. I think they're fully aware of what the job entails and are more than prepared to do it for the money they will recieve. With that being the case, I'm more than comfortable going through with it.

Offline anyfucker

tcm
I'm prepared to go outside my usual zone 4 limit for you TCM

Offline The_Don

Any of my fellow punters ever feel guilty of using a young ladies body for your pleasure? No way of really knowing if she is being forced into this business against her will. I worry that the girl is desperately unhappy having to suck and fuck us old guys for lets face it not alot of money. I could not fuck some old fat bird for £2 a minute. Before she pays her pimp or expenses for using the property etc.Perhaps we should all think again if we should punt?

Good to see this one has been band  :)