Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why do girls tick services they don't offer !!!  (Read 1656 times)

Offline Londonpunter30

Getting a bit fed up with girls on aw ticking services they don't offer.  I now search for girls that don't offer bb or unprotected sex, that seems to filter out those that tick all services but not those that tick services they don't offer.

You mail, call or text say can you confirm we can do x y z and then it's no sorry I don't offer that. Total waste of both of our time

a10

Because ticking services they don't offer gets punters to phone them that otherwise wouldn't phone. Not all punters make sure they offer the services they state they do before meeting, therefore they get more money than they would otherwise.

Marketing, pro$$ie logic style

considerateguy

I agree. It's very irritating because GFE, OWO and DFK are deal breakers for me, and I usually try to find girls who do anal too if possible. So now when I call to make a booking I ask the question directly. But I've heard of guys turning up, getting into the session and being told after they've parted with their money that the girl doesn't do anal. No good asking for your money back because you'd probably go home with a black eye, courtesy of her pimp.

That's one reason that UKP is such a great site. I try to find girls who have been reviewed here first.

Offline smiths

Getting a bit fed up with girls on aw ticking services they don't offer.  I now search for girls that don't offer bb or unprotected sex, that seems to filter out those that tick all services but not those that tick services they don't offer.

You mail, call or text say can you confirm we can do x y z and then it's no sorry I don't offer that. Total waste of both of our time

Because they or their pimps hope it will attract more punters to them and some of those punters will book and stay even when they find out they were lied to thinking with their dicks. In your scenario at least the WG tells you before you book them, some don't though that's not of course saying it not out of order as lying about services etc is always out of order.

Offline RedKettle

Because ticking services they don't offer gets punters to phone them that otherwise wouldn't phone.

and then they can complain that they have too many calls and cannot answer your enquiry :dash:

Offline gary03

sometimes with foreign girls they just dont understand the terms like bb to them is owo so always clarify before you book

raylondoner

I was a pissed off by a girl (initially at least) that ticked OWO and CIM at discretion but refused OWO when we got started. Bad enough ticking them but she even had CIM mentioned as an extra in the profile write-up, which she said was to get more interest. Nevertheless, she was a lovely girl and a good punt.

I won't name as this was over a year ago and she is no longer active. The purpose of this post is therefore just to add my bit as to why girls tick boxes when they don't offer the service - she was English by the way.   :hi:

Offline smiths

sometimes with foreign girls they just dont understand the terms like bb to them is owo so always clarify before you book

I agree but they should learn the lingo here BEFORE posting a profile up in my view. If a WG had BB on her profile I would avoid her personally as I don't wish to be associated with such WGs.

Offline smiths

I was a pissed off by a girl (initially at least) that ticked OWO and CIM at discretion but refused OWO when we got started. Bad enough ticking them but she even had CIM mentioned as an extra in the profile write-up, which she said was to get more interest. Nevertheless, she was a lovely girl and a good punt.

I won't name as this was over a year ago and she is no longer active. The purpose of this post is therefore just to add my bit as to why girls tick boxes when they don't offer the service - she was English by the way.   :hi:

I don't view such liars as lovely girls myself, I view them as low lifes purposely deceiving punters.

raylondoner

I don't view such liars as lovely girls myself, I view them as low lifes purposely deceiving punters.

I'd paid, so got on and made the most of it, which turned out well in the end.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Girls do this for only one thing............ M.. O.. N.. E.. Y

lancspunter

I must admit it is very annoying and deceptive. However, I do know that some WGs have no control over their AW profile. One I met had not even seen it. It was an outcall, I showed it to her and she was furious. She called her "boss" there and then and then passed me her phone and I talked to the boss too. Needless to say, the booking did not go ahead, although I did give her a bit of money for her taxi. I don't mind admitting that, despite being let down, I felt a bit sorry for her.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 09:44:11 am by lancspunter »

Offline smiths

I'd paid, so got on and made the most of it, which turned out well in the end.

Glad to hear it turned out well Ray, I really cant stand to be in the same room as WGs I know have lied about something as essential to me as their services that they would of agreed with me on the phone when I booked, when I confirmed and again in person before I handed my money over. Fortunately that level of sneakiness is pretty rare in my experiences.

Offline Londonpunter30

Sorry was in rant mode last night.  Was getting pissed off last night with girls that tick services they don't offer.

Guess I know why they do it always try and check before setting off.

Other thing that pisses me off is why you mail or txt and say can we do x y z and they just reply yes, always makes me think they say that to any request, would prefer a full sentenced that actually mentioned what I had requested

lancspunter

Sorry was in rant mode last night.  Was getting pissed off last night with girls that tick services they don't offer.

Guess I know why they do it always try and check before setting off.

Other thing that pisses me off is why you mail or txt and say can we do x y z and they just reply yes, always makes me think they say that to any request, would prefer a full sentenced that actually mentioned what I had requested

Sometimes it is difficult to text full sentences when they are rimming the punter before you ;)

Offline peter_bungee

i always go for those with good feedback and a "good price" i.e. not £60ph and have never had a service refused which was listed

domino131

Personally I'd never assume that a service will be on offer just because it's ticked on their likes list.  A lot of people tick A-Levels who I'm not convinced actually offer it.  I'd either want to see it specifically mentioned in the profile (e.g. "I do offer anal for an extra £20"), or I'd ask in advance if we can definitely do a particular thing at the booking.  A lot of the better WGs will check with you in advance what it is you want to do at the session and then confirm 'yes, those are all fine'.  Personally I think with things like anal you should really flag it in advance anyway.

Offline smiths

i always go for those with good feedback and a "good price" i.e. not £60ph and have never had a service refused which was listed

As price charged has NO link to how good a WG could be I go on the WG personally not what she charges under my max of £200 an hour and have had good punts with WGs who charged me £60 for the hour.

Ben4454

I once had a romanian tell me she did Owo and cim included with the price. As soon as money changed hands these were not available. This site is good for weeding out the scammers.

Offline peter_bungee

As price charged has NO link to how good a WG could be I go on the WG personally not what she charges under my max of £200 an hour and have had good punts with WGs who charged me £60 for the hour.

i disagree, sure there are many exceptions but a decent £120 ph girl with good feedback is from my experiences more likely to have an honest profile than a 60ph Romanian in Harrow.  Been there done that with both

Offline Daffodil

Completely agree.

DogFace36

Simple: they do it to get more customers and count on most guys thinking with their dicks and going ahead with the booking rather than walking.

Offline Daffodil

i disagree, sure there are many exceptions but a decent £120 ph girl with good feedback is from my experiences more likely to have an honest profile than a 60ph Romanian in Harrow.  Been there done that with both

Your post makes no sense.

Smiths is saying that price alone does not make a difference. You "disagree", but then mention individual characteristics i.e. good feedback and being/not being Romanian and being/not being from Harrow.

Offline Daffodil

Simple: they do it to get more customers and count on most guys thinking with their dicks and going ahead with the booking rather than walking.

In a nutshell.

I presume the op is just venting, it really is pretty obvious.

Offline Londonpunter30

In a nutshell.

I presume the op is just venting, it really is pretty obvious.

Yeah sorry was having a bad day trying to find a girl.  Always check services before I set off now but can still lead to a few issues

Offline Daffodil

Yeah sorry was having a bad day trying to find a girl.  Always check services before I set off now but can still lead to a few issues

It's fucking irritating, no question.

Good thread as it reminds punters, old and new, to double check services  :drinks:

I check beforehand, phone or text, and then again at the punt before handing over the money.

raylondoner

Much EE logic (with notable exceptions) is based on turnover and frequent changes of location (and profiles) - most do not expect repeat business and there are plenty of guys out there willing to risk £90 ph (not a criticism, it's entirely up to the buyer to decide).   :hi:

Offline smiths

Well we all go on our own experiences of course, mine have been different to yours, I wasn't specifically talking about Romanians and don't think I have had a £60 an hour punt with one 121. What I have done is punted with other WGs recently who charged me between £60 and £190 an hour.

My main point is price isn't the determining factor as to whether a WG is good or not, its a WGs attitude that determines it as proved to me over 30 years punting. I have punted with many excellent WGs sub-£100 an hour and some ok ones years ago at £350 an hour, so nowadays set my max £200 an hour as I require VFM as I see it.

Hello till you speak to the girl face to face you never know what they offer. Some even change on the day if they have had too much anal before.thats the non joys of punting

Offline Daffodil

Hello till you speak to the girl face to face you never know what they offer. Some even change on the day if they have had too much anal before.thats the non joys of punting

Very true words.

Prostitutes, in the main, are not professional. They flit between services offered. Some do it knowingly, to attract punters under false pretences, some just because of their mood on the day.

From a punter's point of view neither are acceptable and warrant a negative review, but appreciation that we live in the real world is needed.

So check services on arrival, before handing over your hard earned.

Offline Punting Valley

Come on even regular business will show borderly-legal advertisements that are 'misleading'. A genuine WG would not tick services for the sake of attracting punters, I actively avoid those who intend to mislead punters.