Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Showering etiquette  (Read 1906 times)

andrew0902

Most likely a very stupid question, but what is the standard procedure when you are actually required to shower upon arrival at an in call?
How long is too long? Do you bring toiletries with you?
Would it be weird to wear a shower cap to avoid having to re-do hair?😂😂

Offline cueball

:lol: wash your bollocks and your pecker, don't forget under your forskin  :lol: :dash: :dash: :dash: give your wrong un swill whilst you're there

Shower cap  :lol: for fucks sake

I like to fill the washing up bowl with warm soapy water too.... nothing more relaxing than soaking your feet at a prossies gaff  :hi:

Offline Steely Dan

Most likely a very stupid question, but what is the standard procedure when you are actually required to shower upon arrival at an in call?
How long is too long? Do you bring toiletries with you?
Just wet your pits and your bits. Lather with whatever is in the BR. Rinse.  2 or 3 min.

Any more is too long, unless she is in there with you.

I think most guys don't bring toiletries, but some do (in their 'punting bag'). Bring some if it makes you happy we wont tell.  (I have a nail clipper in my punting bag - I like to have trim clean nails for all punts)

Yes it would be weird to wear a shower cap, just keep your hair out of the water.  But your punt: wear a showercap if you want, there are no rules.  Your money, your punt.

Offline YorkshireLad

I shower before leaving home & if I have travelled for a while I shower again at her place. Only a quick 1 minute shower but sometimes take the piss with a longer one at the end.

Offline fatboy

Put my feet in the bog and flush it - job done  :hi:

hsn23

Put my feet in the bog and flush it - job done  :hi:

don't forget to piss in the sink  :thumbsup:

Offline Thechaser

Could always take a shit in the sink at the end if the punt was bad   :)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hsn23

Grim lol

Offline Blackpool Rock

School holidays?  :unknown:
Don't forget your soap on a rope and bottle of Matey  :hi:

Offline pewpewpew

I've never showered at the start of a punt and never been asked to. In fact I think I've never been offered either. I always shower beforehand but if I did arrive a bit stinky after a long journey would give a courtesy sink wash

Offline rubric

I always shower beforehand.  If I'm staying for an hour or more and planning on taking a quick shower afterwards, I take a bar of odourless soap along with me as I hate shower gels.

As for the shower cap, who the fuck cares? How would she know? Unless you were planning on modelling it for her in the bedroom.  :unknown:

Offline Plan R

I have a good long bath before I leave home.
I then have a (quick!) shower at hers - but its theater really, and yes I bring my own shower gel.

The shower at hers is purely because of my assumption that the cleaner she thinks I am - the dirtier she'll be  :D

Offline YorkshireLad

I once brushed the inside of the toilet with a WG's toothbrush after a really bad punt  :diablo:

hsn23

I once brushed the inside of the toilet with a WG's toothbrush after a really bad punt  :diablo:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Scotpunter

they actually did start today :lol:

Your joking, little fuckers have just went back after Christmas.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Anadin

I'd say 3 to 5 minutes, you can get a thorough full body shower in that time and they supply the towel and toiletries. Shouldn't really need to tell a grown man how to shower but as for hair I wouldn't know as I haven't had any in 20+ years but can't see why you can't bring a shower cap if you care.

The shower at hers is purely because of my assumption that the cleaner she thinks I am - the dirtier she'll be  :D

Agreed I'm pretty sure there's a lot of truth to that.

Offline davison

I then have a (quick!) shower at hers - but its theater really ... the cleaner she thinks I am - the dirtier she'll be  :D

Exactly.  The 3 minutes you lose (if it comes out of your time which it doesn't with the best sp's) will be more than made up for by her peace of mind.  When I was using HOD I would alway show up 10 mins early and ask if I could come in and clean up.  2/3 of the time the answer was yes and I get full time and an unworried sp.

I just do a quick pit spray and a thorough cock, foreskin, bellend, undercarriage, asshole cleaning.  They will definitely have products, only bring your own if you OH has a sensitive nose.

James999

Etiquette?

You're not going to tea with the queen, you're going to get your cock sucked by a pro$$ie probably on benefits and most likely in a council flat, if she has hot water you will be very lucky and as for a towel, they tend to be hung above a radiator to dry off the previous clients spunk.

James999

I once brushed the inside of the toilet with a WG's toothbrush after a really bad punt 

Or top the moutwash up with a bit of piss, remember to tip a bit away frist as pro$$ies treat the stuff like gold dust  :music:

hsn23

Etiquette?

You're not going to tea with the queen, you're going to get your cock sucked by a pro$$ie probably on benefits and most likely in a council flat, if she has hot water you will be very lucky and as for a towel, they tend to be hung above a radiator to dry off the previous clients spunk.

:lol:

hsn23

After reading some of these replies I can understand why WGs have been checking up on me more than usual in the bathroom  :lol:

Offline LanceVance

Pits, Balls and Crack. Those the only areas you need to pay attention to when showering on arrival. If you have another shower before you go you can be more in depth before she bangs on the door telling you the next customer is outside.  :D

Offline Dime

In the UK I have been asked if I wanted to shower before and after a punt. It's optional. However, having also punted in Spain and France showering is an obligatory requirement at the beginning of all punts, or at the very least washing your cock on the bidet;which we don't really have in British bathrooms.
A different mentality probably due to the  heat that we don't have in Britain, especially in  the south of France during the summer months where  you sweat more. Ditto for Spain.
If you've already showered just tell the WG and there should be no problem.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 12:31:59 am by Dime »

hardpunt

I'm a gentleman I dont piss in the shower. I get out and piss in the sink.

Offline Marmalade

Clean and clean-smelling, for anyone interested, are slightly different. You can get clean with a good shower, taking especial care to clean the foreskin and knob end well. Clean-smelling is also down to not just what is on the skin but the oils in the skin. A deep soak in the bath is more likely to 'deep clean' if you are concerned. Assuming you can't touch your nose with your own knob, you can always quick-test like this. Moisten your right hand by giving it a lick. Pull back the foreskin from the base of the cock with your left hand and give the rest a long squeeze with the right. Sniff.

Offline Marmalade

There's no way I want to spend more than brief courtesy time in the prossie's shower, especially as most will set their little alarm clocks before you get in. Wash and shower at home first. At the prossie squat of an incall 'location' I will have a courtesy shower if she prefers - not worth making a fucking deal of it. Freshly wet skin has a slightly damp feel after drying so she tell if you cheat too much.

Offline Thechaser

So at some point, either her partner that evening or the next punter the folllowing would have been DFK'in with shitty teeth

Offline YorkshireLad

So at some point, either her partner that evening or the next punter the folllowing would have been DFK'in with shitty teeth

The punter would have been fine as she didn't kiss  :lol: