Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby888 - Massage, Clanfield  (Read 3002 times)

17 review(s) for Ruby888 (15 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline $$woody$$

External Link/Members Only
Visited in July 2020.
Booking process was straightforward using text messages on the number shown on her Adultwork listing.
House is easy to find, I parked on the road outside but there is a driveway. One of the neighbours was pottering about in his garden and took a bit of a passing interest in my arrival.
Greeted at the door by Mai / Ruby in black lingerie. She's as described,  an attractive, slim, middle aged Chinese woman.
I used the shower before the massage started. When back in the room she wanted me to sit on the edge of the massage table before laying down, This was for her to hug me. She allowed me to get her tits out of her underwear and suck her nipples. She was stroking my cock. She turned around and placed my cock between her thighs rubbing back and forth. She allowed touching but moved my hand away as it started to go down the front of her knickers. Face down onto the bed and the massage started, plenty of attention to upper legs, arse and balls. I don't remember much about the quality of the actual massage which suggests it was average. On turnover she squatted down next to the table which put her lower half out of reach from my hands, she didn't mind me getting her tits out but wouldn't remove any clothing - she said with the straps it was too difficult. The happy ending was well delivered.
Overall a good experience and well worth the price. I'm likely to return.

Offline azurian

Keep meaning to re visit Ruby when in that area but been bit put off in the past because her older son was still in the house. Any signs of someone else in house when you visited?

Offline asgard

This happened to me on my first visit. The wanky ball massage up on all fours was the best I had ever had and asked her that if I was to enjoy her hands again in the future, I would prefer that if it was just the two of us in the house. This was not a problem and have had many return visits.

Offline $$woody$$

Keep meaning to re visit Ruby when in that area but been bit put off in the past because her older son was still in the house. Any signs of someone else in house when you visited?

Didn't appear to be anybody else there when I was, but if I remember correctly there were two cars on the drive.

Offline willis50

Another return visit to Ruby, I think often her son or husband is there but you never see them.
Another great massage plenty of reach unders and bum hole play always really friendly and accomodating and now working saturday and sundays.
Does what she says " a memorable hand job"
nothing extra but always enjoyable and at £70 an hour I think its a great service for the price.