Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tintin or tin tin - full body chinese massage - Egham  (Read 3341 times)

Offline Kamilondon

Have had a massive horn all week after visiting Annie at the same
Place on Sunday, see the review.  was told they had another young girl on Thursday so rang and booked myself in for 6.30 today.... still have baby oil on my ears as I write this 😂
Usual hide behind the door when knocked on.
What I found behind the door was a very very petite chinese girl... wearing a long t shirt thing and flip flops.. nicely done nails on hands and feet. No more than a size 6. Probably less than 45 Kgs. Decent looking with hair in a pony tail.
She followed my upstairs. Into the room and told her one hour, handed her £45 without asking her how much...asked how old she was and she said 25... the maid on phone said 22... but she could easily pass for 22 to be fair...had a quite freshen up in the shower and got on the table. Places face in the hole and stunk of cigs... grabbed my towel and covered it up... and asked for 2 more towels and covered the whole table .. lay back down.
She starts up oiling up my back and shoulders. And then jumps on the table she is using all her weight to massage my back but it’s doing nothing for my knots.. but nevertheless it was nice having this little tight thing straddling my back... can feel her bare legs on my thighs and ass.
Does 5 mins of that and then jumps up and comes to top of table above my head to do shoulders. Again she is trying but she has no real strength ... finally moves on legs, loads my legs and ass with plenty of baby oil but no cc swipes or ball swipes or anything.. so I’m thinking wtf.... after 30 of this turn over on my back... straight away says happy ending and oils up junior... I said b2b and she says yes... but I didn’t ask how much and neither did she. btw her English is limited to “yes” and “I don’t know” everything I asked her she replied I don’t know.... she took of the t shirt thing and fuck me!!!!! One of the tightest bodies I have ever seen, not a Cm of fat on any part of her body.. what a sight guys!!! Has to been seen to believed.. she starts a happy ending and I said what about b2b? She just smiled and don’t think she even understands... had to point to oil ... she grabbed the bottle and put more on junior🤦‍♂️ So I said no give me bottle... took the bottle and squirted all her front and flung the bottle on the floor and lifted her on top me me...So now I have this hottie sliding up and down me and rubbing her hairy minge along my shaft... oh nearly forgot .... she has hairy armpits... first time in my life I have ever been with a girl with hairy armpits...but with her body and ass my eyes hardly looked at the armpits. I know I have plenty of time left... so said you want a massage... got her on table in front... the shape on this girl is crazy ..... I can not fault her body, if your into petite girls ... tightest ass😝😝😝😝🤪🤪🤪🤪 you won’t be dissapointed !
So straddle her back and oil her up and put my grubby hands over ever part of her body, no resistance even my I went down to her clit.... but she is laying there like a piece of wood... so I stick middle finger in and start fingering her... after a few mins she’s not really responding... so flip her over and start on the front.... tiny tits with usual bullet nipples ! Down to her hairy minge again and stick a finger inside and rubbing her clit... still hardly any response !!! I’m thinking wtf🧐
So grab her legs and spread them and go down on her.... managed to locate the minge by spreading the hair 🤓 start oral on her and I stuck 1 finger in and then 2! And start rubbing her ass hole with other hand... now she starts rubbing her nips and some response from her... get off her minge and come to the side of her and she starts a nice HE... both hands twist motion ... and I exploded over her tits and one squirt landed on her chin... she cleaned herself up and I said I’m going shower. You coming and she goes ahead and starts the shower, she washes me down and I wash her down.... got dressed and off I went.
This girl could be a cracker if she improved on her massage skills and made it more sensual.
I much preferred my Sunday visit....however I would visit again possibly if wanted to feel the body of a tiny little chinese girl again... feel I can’t give her a negative even after the shirt falls... the body alone deserves a positive !
Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kamilondon

Just updating she works at this joint only on a Thursday...

Offline Muff licker

Bloody hell Kamilondon i got to pay them another visit sounds like all the girls are up for it BTW how much extra did you pay ?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 10:23:56 pm by Muff licker »

Offline Kamilondon

Bloody hell Kamilondon i got to pay them another visit sounds like all the girls are up for it BTW how much extra did you pay ?

Sorry mate I forgot to mention it, was the usual 40 for b2b ... I think if busting more than once and can build up a rapport... a lot more can be got at this place... treat the decent and usually rewards pay off.
I know you are a fbsm and your name explaining 😂 type of man.... she will not shy away from a bit of munching.... if I can I will try and get more with that Annie on Sunday ! 😈

Offline Kamilondon

When I said b2b I just said yes... she didn’t ask me how much or ask me to get up and give her the money... I paid the tip at the end before I left... took out 40 and gave her and she said thank you... so she seemed more than happy with that

Offline webpunter

OP, fuck me sideways  :thumbsup:
Did you pay her ?
Or did she pay you ?

Offline Kamilondon

Did you pay her ?
Or did she pay you ?

😂😂 unfortunately it was me who paid her 😂

Offline Kamilondon

Offline Kamilondon

Did you pay her ?
Or did she pay you ?

But I don’t mind paying for encounters like this... as I said if you looking for all the bells and whistles she is not it... but no shit.... hottest body I seen on a chinese girl hands down !!!
Do I sound fluffy ? Haha I don’t give a fuck ... she was well worth it ... but go on a Sunday instead.... with that girl I felt she connects more with you

Offline Muff licker

Thanks Kamilondon i certainly do like a muff especially with a young Chinese prefer shaved but that is rare with the Chinese

Offline Kamilondon

Thanks Kamilondon i certainly do like a muff especially with a young Chinese prefer shaved but that is rare with the Chinese

She has quite a full bush I can confirm, check between your teeth for rough hairs when you leave 📌 😂

Offline Chunk

She has quite a full bush I can confirm, check between your teeth for rough hairs when you leave 📌 😂
Wouldn't mind having a bit of bush between my teeth from this one  :D Excellent review and brilliant details, glad you ended up with a good punt, looks like a good place to visit. Enjoyed reading your first class review  :drinks:

Offline Kamilondon

Wouldn't mind having a bit of bush between my teeth from this one  :D Excellent review and brilliant details, glad you ended up with a good punt, looks like a good place to visit. Enjoyed reading your first class review  :drinks:

Thank you sir  :hi:

Probably not everyone likes my style of writing reviews, but I’m glad you enjoyed it mate

Offline Nervous03

She is called Ting Ting, I was with her 5:30 - 6:30 before you
Review will follow

Offline Kamilondon

She is called Ting Ting, I was with her 5:30 - 6:30 before you
Review will follow

Ah so it was you who I saw walking out wobbly legged 😂
Would like to hear your experience with her , so look forward to that