Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Angel Touch - Ashford Massage with HE  (Read 5286 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5164639) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline CockMonster

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

TLDR:  Bit iffy at first with comms, but overall great experience and VFM. Would return and recommend if looking for sensual massage and hand relief.

Price(s): £60 for 30 mins, also available £90 for 60 mins which I will consider in future if 2 pops is on the cards.

Logistics:  Arranged via text - initially no problems.  But then messaged me 20 mins before arranged time to ask if I had arrived - I hadn't as I was driving and 15 minutes away... As I arrived I text to say I parked up but don't know if she received that before calling me very indignantly stating "WE HAD AN APPOINTMENT BOOKED AT 7PM", to which I replied yes I am here...

I know what it was, they are used to time wasters so they text before to see if its worth getting ready but 20 minutes before is WHEN WE ARE DRIVING AND CANT REPLY... :dash:

I told her that I had been on the motorway driving and this seemed to placate her, but then despite having booked a time and arriving on time SHE THEN MADE ME WAIT 20 MINUTES.

I was on the verge of walking (looking up other possibilities in area on phone whilst outside in the sideways rain of storm Bernard) when I got instructions.  Having been to this apartment before I knew that she had not given me the flat number to buzz and didn't fancy waiting around in a door step for her to reply so messaged her to confirm - if she didn't reply within the minute I was walking but she replied straight away.

Location: Bottom floor flat opposite well known restaurant in Ashford.  Text message directions are a bit crap, as they state parking in next road over but there is strictly no parking there - I think they mean the multi-story which is a different post code and the next road over.  No dramas there though as I had been before.

Looks: Cracking.  Facially 7/10, body 9/10.  Her arse looks better than photos and facially quite pretty. Shame she isn't blonde like in pics anymore - dark brunette now which was the only disappointing thing...

Attitude & Service: Pre-arrival faffing to one side, she was great inside and I can only echo the other two reviews on here.  Very accommodating, offered shower, took money at the end (first time for me), very sensual massage and very erotic ending.

Lots of B2B and back rub, but to be honest I prefer a sports massage so I was just waiting for the end - was allowed to touch a lot and once the final act was upon us she covered my hands in oil so i could really have a play with her sexy body.  Did enjoy caressing those little tits and paying with her sexy arse as she teased me.

Rather than a rampant tug it was a slow build-up with great sensual release, I really did enjoy.

Conclusion:   As others have stated, I'd sell my left nut to stick my dick inside her.  It's a shame it's rub and tug only, otherwise I'd happily pay double and be in and out of her like a duck's head in a pond.  As it is the service was good for what it was and i'll return, but really want to fuck her.

Go enjoy.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 03:14:57 pm by CockMonster »

Offline Muff licker

Hey CockMonster  was this Ashford in Kent?
Do you have the correct AW link pls

Offline CockMonster

Yes Ashford Kent, apologies link didn't seem to paste:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Muff licker

Top marks Goldfinch answers both my questions

Offline Goldfinch

Offline CockMonster

You're welcome