Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young Oriental girl (Linda)  (Read 2362 times)

1 review(s) for sbay massage (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Young oriental girl (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline latecomer

I've been suffering aches and pains since the New Year so I was attracted by this one offering massage on AW -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

She confirmed on the phone that she did offer a complete service but I found it odd that in fact it was this girl Linda working who had another profile -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Always a bit suspicious of this sort of thing but, as it seemed unlikely to be a B&S (as there was no picture of any girl on the first profile!) I went along to have a look.  Nice clean flat with flowers and scented candles.  Decided to stay and TOFTT and very glad I did.

Linda is an attractive Thai girl, exactly as described and shown on her profile, and she speaks good English.  She gave a good massage, which was a priority for me, then finished with H/E though I was very tempted to go for something more when she was on top of me.

Her rates are reasonable and I recommend her.  She tours and mentioned Oxford and Portsmouth as towns she visits.  I can feel the last aches and pains draining out of me as I write this and think about it, so I'll be going back to see this pleasant, warm and enthusiastic young lady soon I hope.

Offline dieseldriver

Looks nice, but as no OWO on her likes list, have to give he a miss   :thumbsdown:

Offline old_monk01

It's not same girl in the other profile. The main reason I won't recommend!

Booked appointment for an hour, an hour later, she said will text her address in half an hour. No text, I knew her post code from previous conversation, reached on her street 15 mins prior. Called her, no reply, called again at the appointment time, she picked up call, said oh! are you coming? WTF, you had booked. No apology no regret from her, as if she is doing a favor.

Went in, asked the price, she said 20 extra for HE. I wasn't happy with person I met, I did negotiation so that I can quit. And quit!

Offline ciscoxxx69

It's not same girl in the other profile. The main reason I won't recommend!

Booked appointment for an hour, an hour later, she said will text her address in half an hour. No text, I knew her post code from previous conversation, reached on her street 15 mins prior. Called her, no reply, called again at the appointment time, she picked up call, said oh! are you coming? WTF, you had booked. No apology no regret from her, as if she is doing a favor.

Went in, asked the price, she said 20 extra for HE. I wasn't happy with person I met, I did negotiation so that I can quit. And quit!

Well done for walking....as a matter of interest, what was the road or post code?

Offline scottpeters

Latecomer, was it £40 four massage and HR?

Offline latecomer

No there seem to be two different offerings: £40 for an hour of massage or £60 for half-hour of massage and relief (which is what I chose).