Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Englishrosekelly  (Read 1195 times)

5 review(s) for EnglishroseKelly (0 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

1Bobthebuilder

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked an appointment yesterday morning through AW for 2.30 today she read the booking and didnt bother replying.
I left feedback only on the site and she left me a  minus rating as I was honest about her not bothering.
Wouldn't trust the reviews on that site now. What's the point of offering services and then not bothering with a booking enquiry. A simple "I'm sorry I'm busy" can we make another date time etc would have been more professional.
After reading comments on this site I think I was lucky not to have seen her.

Offline DrConners

Welcome to UKP Bob, thanks for the review but yeah after reading posts on here sounds like you missed a bullet mate.

Regarding your review, I don't think I've ever just made a booking without contacting a WG first to make sure both parties are mutually availible, you know what I mean ? Without being any sort of prostitute spokesman (which I assure you I'm not) if you read through a profile they normally say how best to arrange a meeting with them rather than just make a booking & expect them to accept it.

Cheers  :hi:

Offline FCB

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

According to another review her pics are very misleading....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41873.0

This is nothing like her current  look.

Hidden Image/Members Only

This is closer to her look, probably some time ago and must have taken alot of time to achieve :D

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 12:13:50 am by FCB »

jackjones10472

You had a lucky escape mate....she is a pot head...Her flat is a shithole....and she ain't very hygienic....
These are honest comments.....but find out for yourself if you still fancy it 

jackjones10472

As for her looks they are 100 %

Offline timsussex

Can't believe she has over 100 positive reviewson AW

There was a previous thread about her on here - it wasn't very complimentary !