Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I Am Helen (Thai) - Walsall  (Read 836 times)

19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7442047) (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline jackt

Met Helen this morning in Walsall. Easy to arrange, was given clear instructions to find her apartment near centre of Walsall, plenty of parking nearby.

Helen opened the door looking very good just like her pics with her bolt ons poking out of her top. I initially booked her for 30mins for £70 (cum once) but upon seeing her asked to change this to 45 mins for £100 (cum twice) with an additional cost of owo £10 and cim £20 so a total of £130.

Handed her the cash (£130) she disappeared to stash it. Back in the room she strips off, I’d already stripped off, onto the bed she gives a good bj without and attempts deepthroat without success even though I’m not too big, this switched to 69 but I could see she was frantically wanking my cock to get me to cum but I was nowhere near ready for that and found it uncomfortable. I gave her pussy some oral, she made some fake noises of enjoyment. She did not want to go on top for any kind of cowgirl, did not want to kiss even though this was agreed over text. Had her in missionary and doggy (covered) then asked her to kneel down for me to cum in her mouth which she did. Then handed me a wipe and went in the bathroom to spit it out and spend a couple of minutes clearing her throat which was a turn off. I was out within 30mins and wish I’d not extended my booking.

Overall I was a bit disappointed to be honest hence the neutral, maybe she’s not a morning girl or was having a bad day since I found it very boring and could not really engage with her. Early on in the meeting i asked how old she was, she hesitated for about 10 seconds then said she was 28. Good looking girl but little enthusiasm, no kissing and too much lube used.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 01:00:23 am by Iloveoral »

Offline jackt

Can a mod change the link please I’ve seen to have added the wrong one

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
The aw link goes to Thai Helen ? Is that wrong ?

Offline Andywb

External Link/Members Only

This is the viva link

Phone number and at least one pic in the VS advert are the same as this AW profile for iIamHelenxx:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Andywb

If OP can double check this is the right profile his review could be indexed. OP?

Offline jackt

If OP can double check this is the right profile his review could be indexed. OP?

Yes that is now the correct AW profile, thanks