Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pestymarshmallow - Newcastle city centre  (Read 905 times)

Offline Arfa2stroke

Unfortunately no link as her AW has disappeared .maybe now retired ..who knows.

I had the urge for a PAWG , quite like the look of her photos and after none of my other choices were available at the time, a couple of AW messages got me a confirmed half hour booking for £70. I did make a clothing request but she said she didn’t have what I was wanting ,but would head into town later on a shopping trip to fulfill my request.

All of the comms were through AW emails which at the time for me was awkward as my punting phone is dataless but got it sorted in the end . Meeting was at a Hotel very close to central station and I got the message to come to the room.
Door was opened swiftly and I was pleased to see that she indeed had been shopping and was wearing just what I asked
After a quick shower we discussed a few dos and donts , some small talk then on to business.
She enjoyed the compliments and my gratefulness of her outfit but she still seemed a bit restrained. Kissing was small pecks and there was no passion or responsiveness , fake or real , although she seemed pleasant enough throughout.
Ow, 69 , then doggy, finishing in mish.

punt was at the end of June , sorry guys for the late review. She does still have some active social media pages and even one on a niche dating site.

If she ever returned, I don’t think I would