Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW app automatically opening when clicking on link  (Read 502 times)

Offline c1der79

Hi,

I appreciate that this is not a big problem but I would like to resolve it.

When I click on an aw link from a review on UKP it automatically opens up the sp's profile in the app format. I use a Motorola android phone. Normally it asks which site to open a link from but I accidentally pressed the app and now I don't have the option.
Does anyone know how to sort this?
Thanks in advance.
c1der

Online scutty brown

Did you download and install the AW web app? It doesn't work too well.
Uninstall it, so that instead AW simply runs inside the web browser

Online Waterhouse

It’s because you must have had the App version open at some point and that has been cached as a preference (seems AW prefers app for reason).

I got around it by closing the UKP tab on my browser (IOS Safari) and re-opening a new UKP tab.  This may not work for you though unless like me, you browse in “private mode”.  If you do, this should work. If you don’t then you will need to delete your browser cache/ cookies etc. You can do this from the Advanced setting in Settings- Safari- Advanced and then searching for Adultwork and deleting the necessary cached files/cookies.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

It wasn't logging me out a few days ago, but now it does (www version, I don't use the app), as it always used to, after a certain amount of time

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Profiles only opening in app  too, same day it started all my passwords wiped off everything  :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 05:19:40 pm by Lou2019 »

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
It’s because you must have had the App version open at some point and that has been cached as a preference (seems AW prefers app for reason).

I got around it by closing the UKP tab on my browser (IOS Safari) and re-opening a new UKP tab.  This may not work for you though unless like me, you browse in “private mode”.  If you do, this should work. If you don’t then you will need to delete your browser cache/ cookies etc. You can do this from the Advanced setting in Settings- Safari- Advanced and then searching for Adultwork and deleting the necessary cached files/cookies.

Thank you  :thumbsup: I recall doing this before but couldn’t remember how thanks again

Online Waterhouse

Thank you  :thumbsup: I recall doing this before but couldn’t remember how thanks again

:hi:

Online Davey80

Thanks - it’s been doing that for me too and I hate the app version.  Seems to be back to normal now

Offline c1der79

Thanks Waterhouse - that worked. I deleted the cached date in Chrome but no luck. I then cleared the Chrome storage data and hey presto no AW app!

Thanks again bud.