Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Montague - formerly of West Mids  (Read 2227 times)

Offline ampersand

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this lady or have any info on her?  Her profile caught my eye this afternoon.  She seems to have been around for a while and has reasonably good AW feedback - subject to usual caution.  She seems to have moved to S.Wales recently.

I like the look of her.

Any info would be gratefully received!

yorkshire123

No sorry mate.
Good luck to you, thats one hell of a big girl (height not width)  :D

Offline ampersand

She used to be Babygirl69 - had I seen that on her profile when I first posted I would have put it into the title.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
She was previously based in Coventry and a reliable, trusted punter that I know well saw her and highly recommended her. This is what he he said about her:

"Saw the above. Excellent appointment, good looking friendly milf blonde, who kisses fantastically well, and very clean. def worth see".

Offline ampersand

Thanks CT - that is enough for me!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks CT - that is enough for me!!

:hi:

Hope it works out well for you, should you see her.

Offline ampersand

Booked for next week - something to look forward to!

Offline ampersand

Thanks CT, wonder  why I didn't find that when I searched by her AW number. As I say, I am booked to see her next week - I will report back afterwards.  Having said that, a report won't be of much use to the Midlands guys if she is staying in South Wales!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks CT, wonder  why I didn't find that when I searched by her AW number. As I say, I am booked to see her next week - I will report back afterwards.  Having said that, a report won't be of much use to the Midlands guys if she is staying in South Wales!

Great minds...... just realised why we both missed it. For some reason, our searches don't pick up links when they've been copied and pasted from the url at the top of the screen (i.e. they contain "ViewProfile" within the link). To ensure we pick up all the threads, we would need to use x3 different searches.

External Link/Members Only

Roland D Hay

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this lady or have any info on her?  Her profile caught my eye this afternoon.  She seems to have been around for a while and has reasonably good AW feedback - subject to usual caution.  She seems to have moved to S.Wales recently.

I like the look of her.

Any info would be gratefully received!

She was briefly working with Kutiekatie68 before moving away from the Midlands. In fact Katie's profile pics still show Emma and her together...   External Link/Members Only!

Not sure if they'll be working together again but they are both genuinely Bi.

willbred

Kutie Katie's been on my radar for a while. She seems to be away on holiday and /or not logged in more than around. She's clearly got a lot of satisfied clients / regulars?????

Roland D Hay

Yes, she's got a lot of regulars. Not seen her for a while but she's a great fuck and gives amazing OWO