Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: You know you are punting at the lower end of the market when........  (Read 5253 times)

Offline maxxblue

When you turn up at 10am for a punt and are taken through to the kitchen where the girl is smoking a fag and drinking a can of Carlsberg, both of which she'd like to finish before you get started.

Fosters, more like.  :D

vw

Another when you are fucking a Hungarian prossie and realise you are fucking on a camp bed when it collapses !   :lol: :lol:

Lovely girl, shit bed, she was mortified but we had a giggle about it after finishing me off of her knees.

Gave her the website for a cheap upgrade locally,never found out if she got a new bed or patched up the camp bed !

The joys of the lower end of the market !   :lol: :lol:

Offline Marmalade

I rather enjoy some of the lower end when it's a good fuck. So much of prostitution-pricing is based on things like nice apartment, nice clothes, and what she thinks she can get. I've had some great shags where the mattress hardly fitted in the room, the sheets were a bit ragged, or on one occasion in a bathroom sink.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I rather enjoy some of the lower end when it's a good fuck. So much of prostitution-pricing is based on things like nice apartment, nice clothes, and what she thinks she can get. I've had some great shags where the mattress hardly fitted in the room, the sheets were a bit ragged, or on one occasion in a bathroom sink.
+1 many times

Offline thefoxman

I remember picking a street girl up twenty odd years ago and going back to her house, the family house, with all the family sat in the living room watching tv whilst me and her walked down the lobby, up the stairs and into her bedroom.

I had the reverse of that - punt over,  I walked out of the bedroom went downstairs
stairs led though lounge where I find her mum & dad sat on the couch having a cuppa :scare:  :scare:
"sorry - we let ourselves in as we got an earlier train"
me: "yeah, um I'm really late for work so can't talk now k thx bye"

no idea how long they'd been there or if they heard our noises though !

Offline Horizontal pleasures

mother (and grandmother I am embarrassed to confess) is "retired" I believe and only sees myself and another old regular.  Frankly not sure anyone else would bother, I only do occasionally when I want seedy.

if it turns out daughter is becoming a WG then I will review if I see her - my fantasy at the moment is that mother thinks I would be a good first punt for the daughter  :thumbsup:  Yea I know - unlikely.

I like that, where are they? My bucket list.

Offline rubric

I rather enjoy some of the lower end when it's a good fuck. So much of prostitution-pricing is based on things like nice apartment, nice clothes, and what she thinks she can get.

Up to a point - in the south east at least things are very skewed, as a lot of these types end up being attracted by the main chance that is London, and things have been somewhat different in other parts of the UK where obviously there isn't the same temptation to go (faux) upmarket.

OTOH, I've had plenty of great great punts in cramped quarters, i've never had any in dirty quarters.

Offline rubric

BTW that equation breaks down a little if i go back far enough - but back then the whole scene was less 'professional'.

Offline stevedave

I remember picking a street girl up twenty odd years ago and going back to her house, the family house, with all the family sat in the living room watching tv whilst me and her walked down the lobby, up the stairs and into her bedroom.

I think that might class as lower end  :D

They had a lobby? That sounds pretty classy to me  :lol:

Offline Marmalade

I think that might class as lower end  :D

Picked up a girl at the roadside noodle stall one morning in Bangkok. Fuck me if she didn't take me to meet her parents for breakfast before coming back to my hotel to fuck. Felt very weird.

Offline Marmalade

They had a lobby? That sounds pretty classy to me  :lol:
Maybe he means the bit next to the broken elevator where you buy and sell drugs or leave your used condom when the flat is 'busy'.  :cool: