Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Nicky?  (Read 2168 times)

southwestnoob1

Offline rudolph hucker

I used to see her very regularly when she worked out of a house in Emersons Green as it was very handy for my lunch break. That was about 5 yrs ago before she 'discovered' Awork.
Fairly vanilla service but very attentive and generally 'nice'. I submitted a FR on %%% at the time.
I'm told she does a two girl service.

Happy hunting.

southwestnoob1

Thankyou very much!  I was also on the lookout for a lunchtime punt ;)

I'll post a field report when I get around to seeing her.

Offline rudolph hucker

I believe she is now based near the Bradley Stoke/Parkway area of Bristol.

Offline allross

First post- anyway I saw her about 3 years ago in her location near Parkway station. I would say the photos even then were old and she has been 39 for a long old while. Vanilla service- ok, but she does talk for Britain which I found annoying after 45 minutes and is what put me off going back.

southwestnoob1

First post- anyway I saw her about 3 years ago in her location near Parkway station. I would say the photos even then were old and she has been 39 for a long old while. Vanilla service- ok, but she does talk for Britain which I found annoying after 45 minutes and is what put me off going back.

That was my feeling - I need to stock up on AW credits, it's saved me a few close shaves in the past - I get the feeling that her pictures are quite old...

southwestnoob1