Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura Masseuse - Nottingham, always do your research, research, research...  (Read 1537 times)

Offline jsnsummer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So Laura caught my eye, and the offer of B2B with OWO finish sounds right my my alleyway! (so to speak mrs).

But doing my research on here I find that she keeps her pants on! I find that so frustrating. I am much more at ease and standing to attention if we are both naked and always request it from the start.

But that brings me to my real point - Research

I have read a few negatives on here recently, and when I double check I find the girl already has a number of negative reviews. I've punted for years but only found this site a while back and your combined intelligence must have save me £1000's over the years, I only wish I'd found it sooner!

That is why members are always encouraging those with no reviews to start reviewing ASAP. It's for everyones benefit, the more we do our homework the more everyone benefits!

Keep up the good work chaps!

Offline oldstreethookup

Hear, Hear.

Reviews are more than just information. They can open other punters horizons. When i first started punting, the idea that i'd see a WG and not get to have sex with her seemed like a waste of money. But as I read more reviews about massage meets and the experiences other punters were having with certain providers I really started to consider it as something i should try. I now enjoy both options in my punting life

Online Dipper

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So Laura caught my eye, and the offer of B2B with OWO finish sounds right my my alleyway! (so to speak mrs).

But doing my research on here I find that she keeps her pants on! I find that so frustrating. I am much more at ease and standing to attention if we are both naked and always request it from the start.

But that brings me to my real point - Research

I have read a few negatives on here recently, and when I double check I find the girl already has a number of negative reviews. I've punted for years but only found this site a while back and your combined intelligence must have save me £1000's over the years, I only wish I'd found it sooner!

That is why members are always encouraging those with no reviews to start reviewing ASAP. It's for everyones benefit, the more we do our homework the more everyone benefits!

Keep up the good work chaps!

Exactly. With so much chaff to sift through the money saved when you can view the negs must be mind boggling.

When you stop and think about it a good and even less so GREAT punt seems to be getting a hell of a lot more difficult to find. (For me anyway.)  :unknown:

Offline GoldTop

I agree. and we seem to have more and more profiles just asking questions or claiming knowledge but no reviews.

Online badsin

I agree. and we seem to have more and more profiles just asking questions or claiming knowledge but no reviews.

Totally agree. As yourself, I'm quite happy to challenge these members on providing reviews. Both positive and negative reviews, add value to the site.
I hoping to see reviews from new members PDQ :hi:

Offline HailWood

This lass had caught my eye too OP. Thanks for doing that particular piece of research for me  :hi:

As per previous comments, the value of the combined experience and expertise shared on here by members is difficult to calculate but it’s probably saved me 000’s. I enjoy helping other members who make contributions but I am getting fed up with a whole bunch of those who have joined for over 6 months and make fuck all contribution.

As Badsin says, we should call them out or at least totally bloody ignore them.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 12:28:19 pm by HailWood »

Offline shed

Totally agree. As yourself, I'm quite happy to challenge these members on providing reviews. Both positive and negative reviews, add value to the site.
I hoping to see reviews from new members PDQ :hi:

Personally I have always wondered why new and some existing members never contribute to the forum with reviews. Perhaps those such members could explain why. Is it they don't punt, don't want to share their experiences and keep it to themselves, or what? We call them leeches and it doesn't effect them. So why be a member.  :unknown:

Offline mrbobbit

I checked the profile and she seems to be in Aberdeen!
Banned reason: One review 6 years ago, I did warned 3 months ago, still nowt dada zip
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online alftupper

Personally I have always wondered why new and some existing members never contribute to the forum with reviews. Perhaps those such members could explain why. Is it they don't punt, don't want to share their experiences and keep it to themselves, or what? We call them leeches and it doesn't effect them. So why be a member.  :unknown:

I can't answer for others, but I'll give an answer from my perspective as it took me four years of membership to post a review.

I didn't review early in my punting days as I thought another positive review of a well reviewed wg was pointless. I don't hold this view now, as a good flow of new information is always useful.

I am interested in when in when the anti leech culture became so strong. I posted occasionly for four years without reviewing, and can't remember being accused, now it seems if you don't review almost straight away you get piled on.

Offline GingerNuts

I checked the profile and she seems to be in Aberdeen!

Her profile is parked there while she's away on holiday.

While you're here perhaps you could answer shed's question.