Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cassandra of Northampton is back  (Read 8784 times)

Online MajorPayne

She also seems to be on AW under a different name. Will be posting details shortly.
Thanks, had a quick search on Adultwork but didn't see Casandra there.

Offline Cribster

Good Old Nick , I think you may have posted the link under the wrong thread. Having looked at Vicki private gallery I would say that is not Cassandra.

Offline chunky monkey

Good Old Nick , I think you may have posted the link under the wrong thread. Having looked at Vicki private gallery I would say that is not Cassandra.

Definitely not the same girls, I've seen both
Vicki was forgettable  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=284656.0
Cassandra always a pleasure to visit - sorry haven't got round to a review, will have to rectify when I see her again

Offline Jamesbattersea

This Vicki seens younger and more expensive than Cassandra.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Has anyone seen her for a 4 hands massage?
Who is the other girl?

Online MajorPayne

Has anyone seen her for a 4 hands massage?
Who is the other girl?

A quick search and I found this.  The only review possibly for four hand massage with Casandra, and Janice. 

Regarding the option for a four hand massage I recommend you read the following review before deciding whether it is something you would like to take further.   Personally if I were you I would just stick with Casandra.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=199199.msg2058013#msg2058013

If you are considering a four hand massage, try Charmaine & Zoe.   Lot more fun.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280641.0

Offline Treehugger

Casandra is now advertising again. Back to her usual self, it seems  :dance: :yahoo::

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Although she gives an amazing massage her communication seems to be as sporadic as usual. Has anyone managed to make contact since the new ad aired?

Online mr.bluesky

Although she gives an amazing massage her communication seems to be as sporadic as usual. Has anyone managed to make contact since the new ad aired?

Tried phoning her recently, no response.  Probably busy and does not answer the phone whilst working. I usually correspond by text but she is not the most reliable in getting back to you. She offers a great fbsm service but her communication skills are very poor.  :dash:

Online finn5555

I know you guys like being wanked off by an old woman but why put up with bad comms move on  :dash:

Online mr.bluesky

I know you guys like being wanked off by an old woman but why put up with bad comms move on  :dash:

She's certainly not old you must be getting her confused with someone else  :unknown:

Online MajorPayne

She's certainly not old you must be getting her confused with someone else  :unknown:
+1

Offline Treehugger

It's over a week since the advert appeared and no reply to calls, texts or whats apps.

No matter how good the massage, that's a E minus for comms from me. I used to be a regular. Best to try elsewhere and not waste any more time.

Offline Pablo69

Any update on AW link as very interested, thanks

She also seems to be on AW under a different name. Will be posting details shortly.

Online MajorPayne

Any update on AW link as very interested, thanks
Think that was a mistake?

Offline curiousB

Has anyone seen her recently? I saw her a month back or so, tried contacting her a few times and heard nothing

Offline Samsavage

Hi. I tried to book a massage but there was no response to my messages. I ended up going to see Ann @ Chinese Massage on Wellingborough Rd.

Online MajorPayne

Has anyone seen her recently? I saw her a month back or so, tried contacting her a few times and heard nothing

Hi. I tried to book a massage but there was no response to my messages. I ended up going to see Ann @ Chinese Massage on Wellingborough Rd.

Similar situation, tried booking for far in the future but no response.

Offline Escobar

I had booked to see her 2 weeks ago, having booked 2 weeks in advance. Messaged a couple of days before meet to check all still OK, no response and noticed advert had expired. Day before meet tried again, but again nothing back.

She had told me before that she was going away 2nd July. No idea for how long.

Online mr.bluesky

A popular lady who offers a good service but as mentioned on here many times before her communication skills are very poor  :dash:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 06:15:44 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online scouting

She is definitely working, has been very busy. I know it's been mentioned before but she had to change her number so the one on the old ad doesn't work.
Her number is 07498 730183

Offline GingerNuts

She is definitely working, has been very busy. I know it's been mentioned before but she had to change her number so the one on the old ad doesn't work.
Her number is ***** ******

Is that phone number online in a current advert?

Online scouting

Not sure, I haven't looked at any of her ads since my first visit when she first returned to the UK. It has been quoted on here before. Apologies if I have broken a rule.

Online scouting

That number was on an ad which has now expired and so the number has been removed, but whilst it was current the text was copied on here, which I believe is often done in case an ad expires eg GT or VS. Again apologies if I've broken a rule.

External Link/Members Only

For bookings please txt or call: 07498730183. If I'm not answering your call, please send me a txt and I will contact you as soon as I can.

Many thanks, I've been using the [wrong] number from her advertisement.

Online goodolnick

I saw Cassandra with her sexy Filipino friend Yolanda for a very horny 4  hand in May. I did review then.

Her comms were unexpectedly excellent and all in all it was a great  punt!