Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen cherry from gfe???  (Read 1181 times)

50 seconds

Seen her photos on the website. Looks really sexy. Has anyone seen her? At gfe in Sheffield. I think she worked at sandys as well for a bit. Anyone tell me about her. Is she a Good punt?? Pm with any naughty details if u want

wonderboy

GFE tend to have well polished photos and when you speak to the receptionist, the amount of times I've heard 'she's one of our best girls'. That's just the sales pitch.

Offline demonic

Yep ..... she is good .... A definite first choice if she is on the rota.

My last session barely made it to the bed .... On the floor with Cherry on top ... my cock up her arse ... it was amazing ...

Definitely recommend

:thumbsup:

Offline One Eyed Snake

Seen Cherry a few times now, one of the best.gorgeous looking with a perfect body. Last time I saw her she played with her rabbit a sight not to be missed. A great personality and really easy to get on with. Snake

Offline DiamondDave

Made a wise choice on Tuesday, and had a cracking hour with her.

Naughty as anything, with a great body, and a fab North East accent.

Definitely in as one of my favourites at GFE along with Abbie...

johnboy007

I've seen her and I guess it's each to their own, but she didn't float my boat at all. In fact, I didn't even get hard and I pretty much always get hard quite easily.

The only girl I've seen from GFE (and I've seen about 6-7) that I'd recommend is Sienna. I've seen Charlotte walking through in reception and she looks pretty, so might try her next time.