Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why do some shops try to charge you for using pay point services  (Read 153 times)

Offline Punterperson1971

So I went into a shop a few weeks ago and tried to pay a bill via pay point and I know the big shops who do pay point don’t charge but these little independent ones try and say we have to charge you for paying by card or sometimes every cash,I feel it’s a scam and it fucks me off sometimes I know some will say we’ll go back to the bigger places who don’t charge but sometimes it’s not convenient I also found out from pay point website and articles that they want these places reporting as they aren’t allowed to do it.

Offline myothernameis

but these little independent ones try and say we have to charge you for paying by card or sometimes every cash

Best way to deal with this, is to make payment, of £20 for your electricity, and if they then decide to charge you, ask for a receipt

Tell them the receipt must say, fee for pay point £1, but if there that stupid to put this on the receipt.   Tell them, there going to be reported, and they will lose there machine

Offline Punterperson1971

Best way to deal with this, is to make payment, of £20 for your electricity, and if they then decide to charge you, ask for a receipt

Tell them the receipt must say, fee for pay point £1, but if there that stupid to put this on the receipt.   Tell them, there going to be reported, and they will lose there machine
That’s a good idea basically call their bluff
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 05:42:19 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline myothernameis

There was a corner shop near me, decided to charge a fee for card payment, when the banks heard of this, he was told to stop this.   If he failed to comply, all banking services would removed, and the bank would request the police investigate