Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Emma Car Meets' - Walcot Green, IP22. Any info?  (Read 2188 times)

Offline oli7474

Saw this ad on Vivastreet and i'm sure i've seen a similar ad for this girl in Great Yarmouth too. Pricing seems strange too, with only £20 extra for A Levels. Strange location, with Diss being where she's based. Anyone have any info or seen her at all?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Barry782

She was advertising in Colchester recently. Doing car meets in shrub end, and then in Boxted.

I noticed her because of the full face pic, which was unusual, alongside being British. I didn't meet her, but did send an exploratory email, which wasn't responded to.

Good luck

B

Offline TrampZ

Looks like she is just awaiting her next drug injection.

Offline oli7474

She was advertising in Colchester recently. Doing car meets in shrub end, and then in Boxted.

I noticed her because of the full face pic, which was unusual, alongside being British. I didn't meet her, but did send an exploratory email, which wasn't responded to.

Good luck

B

Seems as if she's a barebacker, i hinted at if she uses protection and she said 'up to you'. As far as i got before she shut me down with questions

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Poor woman looks ill to me:(...

Offline RedditchJay

she was showing in West Bromwich for years, pictures were taken in a caravan, only does car meets and pimp drivers her to a meeting point then waits, think there is some feedback in the West Mids threads

my thoughts - avoid

Offline norwichfunseeker

Seems as if she's a barebacker, i hinted at if she uses protection and she said 'up to you'. As far as i got before she shut me down with questions

wouldn't surprise me - but maybe she shut you down, as you hinted at bareback to her?

Offline oli7474

wouldn't surprise me - but maybe she shut you down, as you hinted at bareback to her?

No she just said 'too many questions, what do you want'. I asked her 'do i need a condom' and she said 'up to you' which is a shame

Offline RYLAND3

« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 03:22:29 pm by RYLAND3 »

Offline oli7474

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=284458.msg2960131#msg2960131

I think this is the same Emma.

Have messaged to try and see but no answer yet.

new profile.

External Link/Members Only

Yeah she starts working at 9pm. Beware she is a barebacker so meet her at your own risk.